Hacking what program will partition my FLASH DRIVE!?

ACWWFAN

HERP DERP
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i dwnloaded EASEUS & it doesnt pick up flash drives. i ned a program that someone KNOWS WILL FORMAT a FLASH DRIVE, not an external hard drive or hard drive but a FLASH DRIVE, thanks.

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
The GParted pages do reference formatting of flash drives, so I'm pretty sure you can go with the original method I sent you, mate. It only costs one CD.

ACWWFAN

HERP DERP
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do u think ive been eating fucking retard sandwhiches? thanks 4 the useless reply. im looking for someone who can show me a program theyve used or know that will partition my flash drive!

ACWWFAN

HERP DERP
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dr clipper: srry u posted while i was posting my post directed @ xzxero. i wanted to avoid gparted cuz it seems like too much work [not that im lazy] but was looking for something easier.

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ACWWFAN said:
dr clipper: srry u posted while i was posting my post directed @ xzxero. i wanted to avoid gparted cuz it seems like too much work [not that im lazy] but was looking for something easier.
yes you mustve been eating retardwiches because with that link you can easily find out how to partition a flash drive.

your just too lazy and want someone to tell you exact steps and possibly roll to your pad and actually do it for you.

edit: and by the way, the 3rd result from google seems useful, although you might be too lazy and want to me to go click on your mouse for you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro