Homebrew What Player can Stream this?

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think that link maybe against rules as i think it has illegally streamed movies on it but i don't know. I what do you mean by how do you get it to show the stream. it might need some sort of plugin and the wii can't take all plugins

Maurice10

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
danny600kill said:
I think that link maybe against rules as i think it has illegally streamed movies on it but i don't know.
There's a lot of bad things you can say about Bild, but I doubt they would put something illegal on their website.

vSaAmTp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
It was not Illegaly. That was a Service from a Newspaper http://www.bild.de.

In English: http://www.bild.de/BILD/news/bild-english/home/home.html

They have also a on Demant Service for Video. But film.bild.de was for Free. The Service comes from: http://www.nowtilus.tv/. The same was with:

http://movies.msn.de/ or in English: http://movies.msn.com/ that was legally too.

The FAQ on the http://film.bild.de site (http://film.bild.de/faq.html)

Translate with Google Translate:
QUOTE said:
Frequently Asked Questions, FAQ
In this area we have grouped a selection of frequently asked questions. If you do not find the answer to your concern, please contact via e-mail to [email protected]
Please note that before the movie release of our system:
? DSL / broadband connection with at least 2 Mbit / s
? least 1.6 GHz processor and 1 GB of RAM
? Adobe Flash Player version 9.0.124.0 or later
General Questions
What is video on demand?
Video on Demand Video-on-demand means. Video on Demand brings movies legally over the Internet directly to your PC. With the video on demand service from Nowtilus you can easily watch movies without having to leave the house without waiting time and cross-platform on any operating system! The films can be immediately viewed on the computer or transmitted via TV card to the TV.
What are the advantages of video on demand?
In addition to movie information we provide to most of the films trailer, which make your movies. All films are always available and accessible. You never have to be angry about out of print movies.
What does it cost PICTURE cinema?
The video on demand offer on Bild.de is free! Please note however that may be incurred during the data transfer cost of the Internet service provider. We therefore recommend a DSL flat rate or a high free volume, so that no corresponding cost. An average length feature film by 90 minutes triggers a transfer volume of about 1 GB.
How frequently the choice of films is updated?
The films from the current supply can be freely viewed often.
Questions about film distribution
What are the system requirements?
We recommend a processor running at 1.6 GHz and an external power adapter and at least 1 GB of RAM for the display of the stream in full screen. In addition, you must have activated the free Adobe Flash Player version 9.0.124.0 or later installed and Javascript. The sound output is possible in any medium, Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound or stereo. For full movie enjoyment is Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound ideal. Please note that for smooth video playback at least a 2 Mbps Internet connection is required.
Which picture and sound quality are the movies?
The quality of the films is comparable to each version being offered as a DVD.
Is there PICTURE cinema films in high definition too?
Currently, it is unfortunately not yet possible to offer movies in HD quality. However, we are working with high-definition movies will soon be incorporated into our offer.
Do I have to wait until a movie is playing?
No - our films are always immediately abspielbereit, as they are streamed and not have to be downloaded first. The films are shipped from multiple streaming servers, so it is also used in great demand to any delays.
Trailer will be offered as progressive downloads. Here it can occur in great demand for each clip a few seconds of waiting. In general, however, these videos played immediately without waiting period.
Trailer and movies can be viewed abroad?
Trailer can be accessed worldwide. For licensing reasons, but the choice of films currently available only in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
Can I watch the movies on my TV?
Of course, you can view the movies on your TV. There are several possibilities:
For the transfer from your computer to your TV, you either need a graphics card with "TV Out" jack, an external PC-TV converter cable or radio transmission set. Such systems can be found in your local electronics stores.
I can not play the stream, now what?
If you can not play the stream is probably broken your internet connection - in this case, please check whether you are permanently connected to the Internet. Moreover, the possibility exists that your browser does not have the latest version of Adobe's Flash Player. Check this regard please, whether you have the Flash Player version 9.0.124.0 or later installed. Download latest Flash Player you can download free at www.adobe.com. You also need to have javascript enabled for all Nowtilus applications.
Are there any bonus material for the movies?
For all films at IMAGE movie trailer will be offered. Another bonus material, we can not currently offer, unfortunately.
If films are available in other languages?
No - all movies are currently offered only in German.
What can I do if the image is jerky?
First check whether your Internet connection speed, the required 2 Mbps achieved. You can test for example. They continue to check whether other applications are open, which may be carried out to date an Internet data exchange, and thus not allowing full bandwidth in the transmission. If necessary, close those applications. In addition, check whether your computer meets the system requirements described below properties.
Furthermore, we recommend that you set the screen resolution of your monitor to 800 x 600 pixels. To do this on Windows in the Control Panel and select "Appearance and Themes" or "display off". Under the tab "Settings" you can now modify it under the screen resolution.
What resolution do the films at Cinema PICTURE?
The movies are streamed with a PAL resolution of 688 x 512 pixels.
Can I save the movies on my computer?
No - at Nowtilus the films are available only by stream and can not be saved.
Can I use PHOTO cinema without an Internet flat rate?
Of course you can use the video on demand services without the flat rate. However, it is at least a 2 Mbps Internet connection recommended (DSL 2000), to ensure a liquid transfer. For orientation: A 90-minute film has a size of about 1 gigabyte.
Can I move during the movie as a DVD?
Yes - as a DVD, you can always jump to any point in the movie and continue the movie without loading times.

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
least 1.6 GHz processor and 1 GB of RAM
Adobe Flash Player version 9.0.124.0 or later

the wii doesnt have either of these. i dint even bother to read the rest of the stuff.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Rule 42 would've been racist