• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 25,539
  • Replies 362
  • Likes 4

MionissNio

Trophies
XP
I use English as my main language mostly . I can read and speak urdu as well but I suck at writing it. I can only read Arabic syllables but actually do not understand the meaning of the text so. I really want to learn Japanese though but i am unaware if I would have the time to do so.

Flyingsky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
My native language is german, and i can speak english(obviously), japanese, swedish, norwegian, french (but only because of school i suck at it x: ).
Everything is on different levels, the ones i can speak best are german, english and japanese.

Froster

Your Music Producer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
My English has improved in the latest 3 years,my Swedish (even though I'm half Swede ;-; ) is getting worse tho... But it's really a matter of two days and I speak that again kinda fluid.
Italian and some basic French are still at the same point.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My native language (French) is incredibly useless worldwide. Thanksfully, I've greatly improved my English.
I don't know. Quite a few people have French as a second language and there are a few countries that speak it, including some pretty sweet holiday destinations. I will grant that English is probably more useful when all is said and done.
Equally if you do finally finish that time machine you are working on then it would be quite useful in old Europe if you plan to hang around the nobility.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I don't know. Quite a few people have French as a second language and there are a few countries that speak it, including some pretty sweet holiday destinations. I will grant that English is probably more useful when all is said and done.
Equally if you do finally finish that time machine you are working on then it would be quite useful in old Europe if you plan to hang around the nobility.
I guess you are right about that hahaha

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1