Samus Aran
OP
Trophies
Website
www.metroidwiki.org
XP
Country
Japan
I came across this cartradge but im not sure what language ingame text is. can someone please confirm if its english, or at least english can be chosen?

114c6b97a0c348db8deb82425a04fe98.jpeg

Metoroid0

Samus Aran
OP
Trophies
Website
www.metroidwiki.org
XP
Country
Japan
It's probably going to be in english to my knowledge the only languages for SMW are English and Japanese.
Yeah probably. i think im gonna buy that one!
The reason i ask is because i KNOW that Germans LOVE to translate games to german ONLY! i just hate that. They just cant stand selling multilingual games. GOD i really hade German releases because of that! Its so stupid!!!

Anyway....Are you sure that in-game text is in english, jus to make sure? I really dont like or german, also i collect english games only, i wouldnt buy even if its in my language, only english! xD

Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Super Mario World was released exclusively in English across all of Europe.
A mere ten years later, the 2002 GBA port debuted its additional official translations. (German, Spanish, and French are new to GBA. Strange as it sounds, Nintendo has never added Italian dialogue to this game.)

Last edited by Lumstar,
Reactions: Metoroid0

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm late for the bbq sauce discussion and I have opinions
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sweet Baby Rays is like baseline for a decent/good bbq sauce, but nothing outright incredible
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Stubbs is a pretty damn good sauce that I think you'll find on most grocery shelves as I don't think it's regional
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    This shit though
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Best bbq sauce I've ever bought on a grocery store shelf
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    smokey flavor that reminds me of beef jerkey on top of a really rich kind of bbq sauce. Heat level that is a nice zing, not overwhelming, but it tingles all the way down your throat
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    50% closer to getting my teeth fixed
    +4
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm at the grace gods of my insurance fucking me over
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was like is this the way out, oh probably there's a giant exit sign
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    We all should have free health, dental, vision care, and make the college kids pay for the schooling, f that college forgiveness plan our govt doing now, its really not fair for all others in the past that had to pay for they're schooling anyways (like me, with 2 kids I paid to send to college in the past)
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    whynotboth.jpg
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, very true
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I think we should outlaw healthcare entirely because the fact that people can get healthcare today is unfair to those in the past that couldn't
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Lol
  • mthrnite tempBOT: @ mthrnite
    smacks Sicklyboy around a bit with a large leech
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Howdy @mthrnite , great to see you :D
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    hola mi hermano
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @Sicklyboy - the comparison would be forgiving all medical debt, not making healthcare illegal!
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Although I still don't agree, medical debt is rarely a choice, whereas enrolling in university is certainly a choice
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    we need more smart cats tho for reals
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    College costs, college loans, book prices, the entire thing is predatory, oft touted as essential to a successful life for my generation and the ones since, and completely unaffordable without putting you through an insane financial hardship for literal decades in many situations.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Many of the same issues can be seen for the insanely predatory healthcare and health insurance system in the US
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    ^this
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    It's important for society to be healthy and educated. If those things can't happen because all of the institutions that prop up those industries make it unattainable for all but a small portion of society, then your society is largely going to be disease ridden, dying, and uneducated in very short order.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: It's important for society to be healthy and educated. If those things can't happen because all...