Gaming What game do you guys think Big N will port next?

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh at this point I think its inevitable, unless Rockstar doesn't want to make a ton more money real easily. However, I think this topic is specifically about games they suspect Nintendo will port from the Wii U, not third party titles. But again, I do agree with you.
Oops! Sorry about that. And okay! Well I see Hyrule Warriors happening (with the maps from the 3DS version... I don't see it being a sequel) and Smash B) Both of which I really want.

aykay55

Professional Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh at this point I think its inevitable, unless Rockstar doesn't want to make a ton more money real easily. However, I think this topic is specifically about games they suspect Nintendo will port from the Wii U, not third party titles. But again, I do agree with you.
Smash technically is 3rd party, it's developed by Namco Bandai, with some 'help' from Nintendo.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And though Nintendo did say they want mature titles on the Switch, there's no way they'll let GTAV on the Switch just yet.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Smash technically is 3rd party, it's developed by Namco Bandai, with some 'help' from Nintendo.

And though Nintendo did say they want mature titles on the Switch, there's no way they'll let GTAV on the Switch just yet.

Smash is technically 2nd party game made in cooperation with a 3rd party. The 2nd party being Sora Ltd, Sakurai's development company, the same developer of Kid Icarus: Uprising.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The guy that leaked LA Noire's release for the Switch before it was announced hinted that GTA V is likely to follow, but he can't confirm it at this time, because his source only said that Rockstar's next game coming to the Switch after LA Noire is the game that you're all expecting.

Nintendo would definitely be ok with a GTA game on their system, lets not forget Chinatown Wars or GTA Advance. Plus, they certainly would be able to recognize how many more Switch units could be sold if the game came to the system.

But Bandai also works on it, I'm pretty sure. But yes, I stand corrected. It is 2nd party.
Right, the in cooperation with a third party is Bandai-Namco, maybe co-developed is the better word.

Reactions: Xzi and aykay55

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
i would like
xenoblade chronicles X DX :P
Metroid prime trilogy DX 1080p with all games with new controll options like normal controls and dual sticks.
Smash bros DX needs to happen, no idea why it hasnt already with all dlc on cartrige and some more 3ds stages and added ice climber since the 3ds was the reason they were cutted.

D

Deleted User

Super mario 64 maker or super mario galaxy maker or super mario maker deluxe with all level themes would be nice.
Or maybe..... f zerooooo gx hdddddddd!#$@/#!

Reactions: aykay55

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If they port Xenoblade X I will have to update.
I can hold myself and not play Xenoblade 2 (since I didn't like what I saw so far), but X is another beast. I want to play that game so bad! but I don't want to buy a Wii U.

Psi-hate

GBATemp's Official Psi-Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xenoblade Chronicles HD (and X)
The Zelda HD Remasters
Yoshi's Wooly World
Bayonetta Collection

and whatever else you can think up.

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Porting aside, so this was published a few hours ago:

"A Nintendo Switch version of Star Wars Battlefront II could happen, but it doesn't sound likely. Speaking to GameSpot this week, Motive Studios producer David Robillard said EA will consider a Switch version "if we see opportunities."

"This is something we'll explore if we see opportunities there, but it is not something that's on the books right now," Robillard explained. Battlefront II launches for PS4,X1 and PC in November. A Switch version, if it ever does happen, would presumably come after that. Battlefront II runs on EA's Frostbite engine, which hasn't been used for any Switch games so far. The Switch version of Fifa 18 uses a custom engine, whereas the PS4 and Xbox One versions use Frostbite."

Source:arrow:https://www.gamespot.com/articles/star-wars-battlefront-2-nintendo-switch-release-ha/1100-6454187/

I am forever hopeful but i do have my doubts. Maybe they could bring over SWBF1+2 as some form of double pack for the Switch.

Last edited by Abu_Senpai,

aykay55

Professional Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Porting aside, so this was published a few hours ago:

"A Nintendo Switch version of Star Wars Battlefront II could happen, but it doesn't sound likely. Speaking to GameSpot this week, Motive Studios producer David Robillard said EA will consider a Switch version "if we see opportunities."

"This is something we'll explore if we see opportunities there, but it is not something that's on the books right now," Robillard explained. Battlefront II launches for PS4,X1 and PC in November. A Switch version, if it ever does happen, would presumably come after that. Battlefront II runs on EA's Frostbite engine, which hasn't been used for any Switch games so far. The Switch version of Fifa 18 uses a custom engine, whereas the PS4 and Xbox One versions use Frostbite."

Source:arrow:https://www.gamespot.com/articles/star-wars-battlefront-2-nintendo-switch-release-ha/1100-6454187/

I am forever hopeful but i do have my doubts. Maybe they could bring over SWBF1+2 as some form of double pack for the Switch.
Well do we really want a Star Wars game on the Switch?

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
More fighting games, keep fingers crossed for ultra street fighter 4 complete with ALL DLC, for.... what else, the same price as the other one Ultra street fighter 2 $39.99 :P

Why not just have capcom do Ultra street fighter 3 while they are at it? :ninja:

What konami needs to do is a CONTRA Collection. Sega can do another..... SONIC collection. Seriously, where are these games, I swear if sega did add the remastered Smartphone versions of Sonic 1,2, cd and (Maybe even sonic 3 remaster) they could have sold all of them with sonic mania on a cart for like $40, having multiplayer (Same system, local wireless or online) I could maybe see sonic mania getting a nostalgia pack dlc with fully playable sonic 1 2 cd and 3 levels in it or some ideas from community rom hacks. :P

Seriously though konami, super bomberman r, you could have done contra :ninja:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-