Gaming What game do you guys think Big N will port next?

petethepug

PUG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly I don't expect them to port anything new over at this point. There's already like two or three games ported from the Wii U to the Switch.
It makes me feel like the Nintendo Switch is a port of the Wii U its self :unsure:

Reactions: aykay55

rileysrjay

Connoisseur of all things Morshu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please spare us. The original sucked, how much better can a sequel do?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I feel scammed getting that game
Lol, at least it was bundled with the system so it can't feel like too big of a rip-off.
Anyways, what I (and a lot of redditors) really want is a Zelda hd collection with wind waker hd, twilight princess hd and skyward sword hd. But that's not gonna happen anytime soon.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

aykay55

Professional Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol, at least it was bundled with the system so it can't feel like too big of a rip-off.
Anyways, what I (and a lot of redditors) really want is a Zelda hd collection with wind waker hd, twilight princess hd and skyward sword hd. But that's not gonna happen anytime soon.
Nintendo usually caps their game prices at $59.99, no way they're gonna give you all three for only 60 bucks. Keep dreaming.

Reactions: rileysrjay

ZoneBlaze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

My friends and I certainly enjoy that game, but then again, my friends are mostly casuals. They chose waggling wiimotes in the Zelda mini game over Overcooked, Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime, and ARMS.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only ones I really count are MK8Deluxe and Pokken Tournament DX. Obviously Splatoon 2 was built on the foundation of the original Splatoon, but ultimately they are different games and its not simply just the original but as a deluxe version. And BOTW isn't really doing anything differently than the Wii U version. I guess that makes it a direct port, but it was released on the same day as the Wii U version, so it just feels like essentially the same game released on 2 systems at the same time.

With that in mind, I do think Nintendo will continue with a couple more of games in the Deluxe style. I see these games being Super Mario Maker and Super Smash Bros. I think both will get Deluxe versions on the Switch. But I think of the 4 Deluxe titles we'd theoretically end up with, Smash Bros would end up being the game with by far the most content added to it. I strongly believe the Switch Smash title started off as nothing more than a simple port of the Wii U version with only a handful of new features and fighters. But I think the Switch has taken off really quickly and this has afforded the developers of Smash to take their time, they are no longer needed to hurry up a DX port in order to help boost early sales numbers of the system, the system is doing just fine at this point, which is why I think we haven't seen any news on Smash for Switch even though most people were expecting to by now. I guess it could end up being an entirely new Smash Bros game, but i truly don't know why that would be the route they'd end up going, Smash U isn't broken, all the groundwork is laid out, and we all know that the character models wouldn't look drastically different on the Smash version of the title compared to the Wii U, so why not use the U version as a base, and just refine, enhance, and add to it?! Seems logical to me.

I loved Nintendoland, I'm not expecting a DX version of it mind you, but it had some great addictive games in there. That Luigi's mansion one is a blast to play with your friends.

D

Deleted User

The Donkey Kong game was good. So was the Super Mario game with a few friends.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram plebs lol