Gaming To Tomodachi Life Fans: Do you think that they are chances of a Tomodachi life Game in Switch?

lucasfergui

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I mean, all of the top 10 3ds games have a game equivalent (for lack of a better word) on switch as shown on this Wikipedia Article (im not sure if Yo-kai watch for switch counts since its japanese exclusive but whatever)

Aformentioned equivalents from more to least sold (not important but inserted to prove my point):

1. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
  2. Pokemon SwSh*
  3. Pokemon SV*
  4. Pokemon BDSP*
  5. New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe
  6. Animal Crossing NH
  7. Super Mario Odyseey
  8. SSBU
  9. Pokemon Let's go*
  10. Yokai watch 4
*Pokemon games are probably interchangable with each other

and again if you look on the article again, there it is, Tomodachi Life as 11th best seling game on 3DS, I mean, is clearly its turn to come to switch isnt it?

Edit: I found a change.org petiton for making this game

Edit 2: Also, Miitopia has been ported to switch so that is also a possibility of Tomodachi life being on switch isn't it?

(srry 4 bad english)

Last edited by lucasfergui,
  • Sad
Reactions: wilburie

wilburie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, let me change my answer, actually, probably. They remade Miitopia, and that was number 59. So... Maybe?

Mr.Faq2015

/ˈmɪstə ˈfæk/
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
As much as it pains... I highly doubt it. I would love it, but Kimishima's Ninty is Kimishima's Ninty. They ported Miitopia to the Switch in hopes that people that missed it on the 3ds would try it out because it was a relatively late title on the 3ds' "lifespan", but that's about it, imo it just wasn't fully tested out so they gave it a second shot before adding it to the coffin. Also Nintendo Switch Sports kinda makes you believe that they want to get rid of miis altogether, whether that's a good or a bad thing it's up to oneself

Sent from my 1DS with B9S using Discord Nitro

Arua

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No because in the first entire most of it as touch screen but we could have it with motion controls.

EDIT: ok maybe so because we did get miitopia but still also no because
they came out around the same time and the switch port came a long time ago (2019)
so tomodachi life probably would have came also around the time.

PrincessLisette

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't think so. Nintendo likely dosen't want to have another PR dumpster fire by not adding gay marriage into the game (aka what they should have done first time around).

especially given how LGBTQ+ identities are actively being targeted by the right in their major markets a lot more than in 2014.

plus also one of their biggest shareholders is the sovereign wealth fund of one of the most notorious anti-LGBTQ+ countries. that might potentially cause issues as well.

if they can't or won't add it back in, they should let the series fade into obscurity. especially given many other cosy games now include it as standard (alongside other forms of LGBTQ+ inclusion).

wilburie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think so. Nintendo likely dosen't want to have another PR dumpster fire by not adding gay marriage into the game (aka what they should have done first time around).

especially given how LGBTQ+ identities are actively being targeted by the right in their major markets a lot more than in 2014.

plus also one of their biggest shareholders is the sovereign wealth fund of one of the most notorious anti-LGBTQ+ countries. that might potentially cause issues as well.

if they can't or won't add it back in, they should let the series fade into obscurity. especially given many other cosy games now include it as standard (alongside other forms of LGBTQ+ inclusion).

and the most woke reply award goes to...

lucasfergui

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Just check all modern Nintendo games that have replaced genders with styles at their localizations because "it's offensive to the current year to ask if you're a boy or girl".
I didn't understand this until I saw a let's play of acnh
Post automatically merged:

Just check all modern Nintendo games that have replaced genders with styles at their localizations because "it's offensive to the current year to ask if you're a boy or girl".
And my idea is called "putting a text box for pronouns and genders instead of picking especific options from a list like what the sims 4 did in the recent-ish past"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4