*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Can you help me? Thanks in advance.

Here the root of my sd card:

screen.png
What the other guy said, but keep boot.firm, gm9, JKSV, roms, Themes (I'm assuming you want to keep your save backups, roms and themes), and get rid of arm9loaderhax.bin.
Might want to keep emuNAND.bin unless it's a really old backup and there's nothing important on it. If it's your only NAND backup, keep it anyway.
I'm not sure what's in some of those folders, so you better check if there's anything you want to keep in them before deleting. Like the plugin folder, saveDataBackup, edicpop (what is that even) etc.

Reactions: BL4Z3D247

Loller123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thank you both :)

@Loller123, why didn't you use the script in the guide that cleans up the files you used when you upgraded to B9S?

Unless you updated before the script was added but still the guide tells you what to delete.

Just do what @The Real Jdbye posted.

I used it today, but nothing changed.

What the other guy said, but keep boot.firm, gm9, JKSV, roms, Themes (I'm assuming you want to keep your save backups, roms and themes), and get rid of arm9loaderhax.bin.
Might want to keep emuNAND.bin unless it's a really old backup and there's nothing important on it. If it's your only NAND backup, keep it anyway.
I'm not sure what's in some of those folders, so you better check if there's anything you want to keep in them before deleting. Like the plugin folder, saveDataBackup, edicpop (what is that even) etc.

Plugin folder is for ntr cheats, saveDataBackup can be deleted while I don't know what edicpop is, I think it's there because of an homebrew(?)

Anyway, can I also delete System Volume Information and FOUND.000 folders?

Last edited by Loller123,
Reactions: BL4Z3D247

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Thank you both :)

I used it today, but nothing changed.

Plugin folder is for ntr cheats, saveDataBackup can be deleted while I don't know what edicpop is, I think it's there because of an homebrew(?)

Anyway, can I also delete System Volume Information and FOUND.000 folders?
You probably won't be able to delete System Volume Information, and even if you do, Windows will just recreate it the next time you plug the card in your PC. FOUND.000 contains recovered files from CheckDisk I believe, if there's nothing in there you want you can delete it.

Loller123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You probably won't be able to delete System Volume Information, and even if you do, Windows will just recreate it the next time you plug the card in your PC. FOUND.000 contains recovered files from CheckDisk I believe, if there's nothing in there you want you can delete it.

Thanks again

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny