What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

Thomas83Lin

Retro Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.thomas83lincodes.com
XP
Country
United States
Been having a blast with Sonic Mania, already beat it along with all the special stages (blue orbs) for all the coins. I've only collected 2 chaos emeralds so far but I'm now going to put my efforts into getting them. Got all chaos emeralds this morning for the good ending. Overall this has been a refreshing game, any old sonic fans I highly recommend it.
Hopefully after I get all the chaos emeralds, there is a different last boss\stage, cause the one I fought was lame and I didn't even recognize it was the last boss until I got the end credits. I was like wtf, I wasn't even aware I was on the last stage There was a final boss fight after getting all the emeralds Thumbs up!

Last edited by Thomas83Lin,

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Finished Bioshock 2 Korean version on Hard mode, no death.
Going to do the same for the Jap version.
Along with the Jap, German and Korean version of Bioshock 1.

Currently working on 100%ing LA Noire with me brother and soon after that, 100%ing Bully again (Jap version)

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kk13jx4.jpg

On the third playthrough, but still really happy about it.

bonefix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Recently got all of the endings (and the Platinum Trophy) in Nier: Automata

working my way through Yakuza: Kiwami as well

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
today, I accomplished... frustration :hateit:
I tried Zelda trial of the sword DLC, and I died ... I have to try again from the start :cry:
I didn't even complete the easy one (died floor11), I think I'll just keep my sword like that and never upgrade it. I don't want to try again

edit:
what ...
I went to the plateau to open the 3 DLC chests, I got bomb arrow, a ruby and a switch tshirt (at least, I got one good out of 3...)
who need a ruby and some arrow as DLC? really, no interest.

Last edited by Cyan,

Primalus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I failed the very last sublevel of Thumper and had to do level 9 over again. However, I did beat it. In other news, I've got one more achievement to get on Steam for Runner2.

isoboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Played the first level of Mickey's Magical Quest on SNES when testing my vita. I've completed the game many times before though. Scored a fantastic volley in Fifa 17 on pc pro clubs.

Kiyoko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I've beaten Guacamelee(!) getting every Upgrade (Health, Stamina and Orbs), opening every chest and I saw the two different endings.
There's still the El Infierno level, but that, TBH, can literally go to Hell.
I'm still happy I managed to go through the Sierra Morena and Tree Tops Orb levels.

nasune

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Just beat Samus Returns with a little over 40% item completion and about 8 hours and 45 minutes of game time. I have to say, this is an awesome game, and I'll be sure to pick it up in a couple of months (after I've been to three conventions and the SNES Classic/Mario Odyssey have been paid) (unless one of the conventions turns out to be a disappointment, then I'll get this and Dishonored DotO immediately) .

Kleyon

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Just got platinum for Batman Arkham Blackgate on PSVita... started 3 years ago... I know I abused, this game is quite easy, don't know why I stopped playing it :wacko:

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Just beat Final Fantasy XIII trilogy by finishing Lightning Returns. (sitting through the end credits right now)

Overall love this trilogy and the final game. It is one of those select few games that give you that "bittersweet" feeling once you beat it.:wub:

Next on my list is PERSONA V !! So hyped to finally play this. This will be my GOTY fo sho!

Edit: It totally was!

Last edited by Abu_Senpai,

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I finished a second constellation and made progress in another in Cosmic Express - really fun puzzle game.

I got gold in the first three cups on Mario Kart Double Dash at 50cc, and in the first cup at 100cc.

I made a bit more progress in Metroid Samus Returns, and beat the second metroid, before getting distracted.

Kiyoko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I defeated the Swine Prince and the Necromancer in Darkest Dungeon, the former on the first try, while for the latter it was my second try, the previous party was destroyed by the Necromancer itself after the Collector got them by surprise - I didn't even know such a monster existed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqw6t28P9po