What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
Played a lot of Fire Emblem Echoes (yes, I'm playing on Casual just so I don't have the pressures of losing a team member). I'm currently working on Celica's route (almost to the Temple of Mila), but urgh...seriously.

Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
Red Dead Redemption came in the mail this evening, played about a good 4 hours and finished 19% of it so far. Great game, if a little short! Lovin' it like I loved L.A. Noire. Rockstar sure makes/publishes some fantastic titles. It's not much of an "accomplishment," so I dunno if it belongs in this thread, but I just wanted to share what I've been up to :P

nasune

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm watching the true ending to 1001 spikes as I type this. Got the game for my vita a long time ago, but I never really looked at it until now. And, honestly, despite some levels being tediously difficult rather than enjoyably challenging (oh 10-4, the hope that the one that designed you is forced to live out Prometheus' punishment featured in some of my more pleasant thoughts) it's a fun little game.

Lord M

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have beated Tenchu: Stealth Assassins, Mission 5, LayOut C, killing all guards, no damage and without being spotted :ninja:

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Made a sick setup in Puyo Puyo that completely obliterated the CPU in 45 seconds. Everything I ever wanted in puyo puyo happened in that one game and I forgot to record it. Hate myself for it. But least all that practice is paying off a bit i feel. :)

Trophies
XP
Country
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
Played a lot of Fire Emblem Echoes (yes, I'm playing on Casual just so I don't have the pressures of losing a team member). I'm currently working on Celica's route (almost to the Temple of Mila), but urgh...seriously.
I don't understand why you'd even need casual mode here. The game isn't particularly hard, and it hands you the ability to make save states on the second map.
>but urgh... seriously.
What did you mean by this.

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
I don't understand why you'd even need casual mode here. The game isn't particularly hard, and it hands you the ability to make save states on the second map.
>but urgh... seriously.
What did you mean by this.

I'm not a big fan of tactical RPGS like FE, but I like the story in this one and the character interactions keep me playing. I find them HARD as I usually go with bad matchups by accident.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo"