What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

DragorianSword

GBAtemp's #1 Gunter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Started Final Fantasy X-2 and this game is basically a chick-flick...
I really hope the story is going to get at least halfway decent.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Although this if for yesterday, I nearly made it all of the way through the first few tutorial missions in New Vegas before decapitating both the quest giver and her dog.

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Even thou i mastered Project Diva 2nd on Extreme and about 50% of Extend i'm really slowly moving in Diva F.

Welp, could be that i'm worse at Rhythm games now.

Ohh and here's my first perfect on Diva F

587d9694f1.png

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I just beat Shovel Knight (3DS). Such an amazing game. I loved every minute of it, and I'm sad it's over. I like it so much, I just might jump into the new game plus within the next few days.

I wasn't joking about new game plus. I just beat Shovel Knight's new game plus mode today. It took me about an hour and fifteen minutes less than my initial playthrough, and I had about 38 deaths instead of 79 deaths like my first playthrough, so I'm proud of myself. I also maxed out my gold, which is nice. I can't wait for the upcoming DLC, and I do want to get the rest of the feats (I only have 21 so far, I think). Plus I just learned about all the cheat codes. 0_0

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Finished Valient Hearts today.
Pretty okay story, really good ending.
Loved how they incorporated historical facts in the game as well as collectibles which where of historic value in the real world.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
After seeing Super Beard Bros. try out Eternal Darkness a couple of weeks ago, I decided I was going to complete that game. I've beaten it once before, so I started up a new game+ and played it and beat it again a few days ago.
Yesterday I was thinking about how bad the Beard Bros. were at the game, and they jumped right into the game by loading a save. The start of chapter 3 and they were 4 hours into the game.... so I began the third playthrough (out of 3) and watched how I was doing. I was interupted throughout the day so i turned it off and on and off and on again. But I am at the end of Chapter 6 and have played just about 2 hours.

So yeah. That's what I've been doing! :D

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After seeing Super Beard Bros. try out Eternal Darkness a couple of weeks ago, I decided I was going to complete that game. I've beaten it once before, so I started up a new game+ and played it and beat it again a few days ago.
Yesterday I was thinking about how bad the Beard Bros. were at the game, and they jumped right into the game by loading a save. The start of chapter 3 and they were 4 hours into the game.... so I began the third playthrough (out of 3) and watched how I was doing. I was interupted throughout the day so i turned it off and on and off and on again. But I am at the end of Chapter 6 and have played just about 2 hours.

So yeah. That's what I've been doing! :D

So I guess you're going for the true ending?

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
So I guess you're going for the true ending?

Yup, completing it to get the true ending. It's easy enough so I'm not bothered playing it several times :)
I love to 100% games, including achievements, but I hate hate HATE multiplayer / online achievements. So going back to a GC game feels nice :3

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup, completing it to get the true ending. It's easy enough so I'm not bothered playing it several times :)
I love to 100% games, including achievements, but I hate hate HATE multiplayer / online achievements. So going back to a GC game feels nice :3
My only complaint with the "true ending" thing for Eternal Darkness is that you're basically just finishing the game three times; there's not really anything fresh brought in by changing the antagonist ancient.

in your quest to 100%, have you gotten all of the codices and runes and such? I missed Mantorok in my first play-through (don't remember if I missed anything else)

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
My only complaint with the "true ending" thing for Eternal Darkness is that you're basically just finishing the game three times; there's not really anything fresh brought in by changing the antagonist ancient.

in your quest to 100%, have you gotten all of the codices and runes and such? I missed Mantorok in my first play-through (don't remember if I missed anything else)

Yeah I agree, but the challenge and tactics differ a little bit depending on the antagonist ancient. I saved Chattur'gha (the red one) to the last play through, and it's much more difficult! Enemies have much more health and deal more health damage.
And that the Xel'lotath enemies takes more sanity away from you all the time (and when the sainty's been drained, taking life as well). And the Xel'lotath bonethieves not having a head to instakill them... urgh!

Anyway, yeah, I'm getting all the codices and runes (not bothering if I miss some ammo somewhere). Oh and all the effigies to get the always enchanted gladius :) I never missed Mantorok because the hint bothered me so much that I revisited it when I had to :) ("A small dog could fit here", I didn't understand it at all until I got the summon spell ;) and then it was obvious to me)

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I agree, but the challenge and tactics differ a little bit depending on the antagonist ancient. I saved Chattur'gha (the red one) to the last play through, and it's much more difficult! Enemies have much more health and deal more health damage.
And that the Xel'lotath enemies takes more sanity away from you all the time (and when the sainty's been drained, taking life as well). And the Xel'lotath bonethieves not having a head to instakill them... urgh!

Anyway, yeah, I'm getting all the codices and runes (not bothering if I miss some ammo somewhere). Oh and all the effigies to get the always enchanted gladius :) I never missed Mantorok because the hint bothered me so much that I revisited it when I had to :) ("A small dog could fit here", I didn't understand it at all until I got the summon spell ;) and then it was obvious to me)

oh yeah, I forgot about the enchanted galdius. Definitely did not get that in the first play-through either.
Also, goddamn bonethieves. Oh how I hated those. I'll take on the horrors over them any day.

Reactions: Issac

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
played the shit out of Destiny beta(on PS3 and PS4) and was present on the 2 hours window of the moon mission, did the mission and the went in again to explore the map.
the scenery of the moon was beautiful, the level of detail is stunning, the terrain seemed smaller than the cosmodrome but I also feel than some doors where closed.
there was a temple in the opposite direction of the one of the mission that was huge and seemed very important story-wise, naturally I only found enemies and some chests/dead ghosts. some more details here.
while I was exploring some random events happened, I liked that, isn't like other games where nothing happens even though the world is supposed to be infested and with constant invasions, in Destiny if you spend too much time on a place a satellite can crash or a strong enemy can pass-by and you can set aside your current mission to complete this other instead, you'll be thankful if more players are nearby.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Temp is back back again
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    why were servers down?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Because it was telling a friend
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, telling what?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Maintenance most likely.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, understandable
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hopefully it wasn't a DDoS attack.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, i was already believing that was the reason it was down
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, The response from the page said it had too many connections. So perhaps, flooded traffic?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, it didnt say that for me
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, It only shows that if you do 'View Source', right below that it'll tell you the SQL response query. I feel like a nerd lol.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    But for everyone, it said unexpected database error.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just said database error for me
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, she said it only said "too many connections" when you view the source
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    btw gonna try to actually beat touhou 6
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Have fun.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, i recall playing some hard undertale fangames way before playing touhou, like the genocide asgore fangame or the mettaton neo 2.0 one
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    so atleast im already kinda used to bullet hell games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and yea i played both undertale and deltarune too although those are a piece of cake compared to any touhou game
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    aaaaaaannnnnnd i already lost all my continues
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I only set three default lives btw
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    cuz of score
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i think i first should focus more on beating the game rather than obtaining a high score
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night