What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

Sychophantom

I'm a plant.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just finished Dead Space 2 a couple days ago and started Dead Space 3 in my quest to go through the entire Dead Space series (my new favorite horror survival series at the moment); I'm only a couple hours in and I'm already horrified by how EA turned it into a COD-esque action fest (from what I've seen so far at least)...
That's my next series to play through after I go through all the Assassin's Creed games again.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Just finished Dead Space 2 a couple days ago and started Dead Space 3 in my quest to go through the entire Dead Space series (my new favorite horror survival series at the moment); I'm only a couple hours in and I'm already horrified by how EA turned it into a COD-esque action fest (from what I've seen so far at least)...It's no longer the experience I loved in DS 1 and 2.
Dead Space 3 is an awful, terrible Dead Space game, but it's a decent game if you remove the Dead Space title.

Gaming4Ever

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally got Platinum in Hotline Miami on Vita.....

Beat Muramasa Rebirth with both characters just need to do once more under 3 hours.....

Started my first playthru on Doshin the Giant.....

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Just finished Dead Space 2 a couple days ago and started Dead Space 3 in my quest to go through the entire Dead Space series (my new favorite horror survival series at the moment); I'm only a couple hours in and I'm already horrified by how EA turned it into a COD-esque action fest (from what I've seen so far at least)...It's no longer the experience I loved in DS 1 and 2.

I've heard as much from many others. :( My girlfriend and I are actually working on DS1 at the moment, and really loving it, so far. We intend to work our way through the whole trilogy, and I have DS3 free on PS+, so I don't need to spend any more money aside from DS2, either.

DragorianSword

GBAtemp's #1 Gunter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Collected all monsters for the monster arena in FF X.
I thought I almost filled out Auron and Wakka's Sphere Grid until I discovered you actually have to fill the empty nodes too.
I'll go back to complete every characters grid later, but I'm going to play through FF X-2 first. I'm way too curious about the story.

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
Beat Muramasa Rebirth with both characters just need to do once more under 3 hours.....

you get another ending for that or is just for the trophy??

tried to beat the Golden Mage Knight again on Tales of Xillia but he slaughtered my party on his second phase when I had his health reduced to like -25%, damn I was doing so well and with a simple mistake I ended kissing the floor. but I think I'm underleveled, my party is around level 80 and that boss is level 80, I should be able to beat it with difficulty but being on newgame+ with double damage isn't helping, better level up to 100. even with my ultimate technique of using Elize and supporting the whole party with revive and nurse I'm having trouble.

Sakitoshi

Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
You get i believe two endings each with each Character.........u also gotta pass it using the others Final Blade to get the "Good" ending for each so im guessing 4 endings in all...
There are 6 endings(3 each) in the Wii version. I already got 4 endings on Vita and I'm working on the other 2.
The first ending of each character is for playing normally, the second ending of both is rebattling the final boss using the swords you get for ending the game normally and the third is rebattling the final boss with the last blade, the Oboro Muramasa.
There is a trophy for finishing the game under X hours(can't remember how many) but seeing how you wanted to do it under three hours got me the impresion of getting a extra ending or something special, but apparently is only the trophy.
I got the 999 hit trophy and the one for beating a boss receiving no damage, but I need to plan a quick route for the gotta go fast trophy.

D

Deleted_171835

Saved
Nanako from Heaven
in Persona 4G. Guessing this is near the end of the game.

D

Deleted_171835

Nah, there´s still some Dungeons left if you´re going for the True ending.
who is in your main party?
MC, Yukiko, Kanji and Naoto.

I tried to replace someone with Yosuke awhile back but he's underleveled and I CBA to grind a bunch of levels just for him?

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
MC, Yukiko, Kanji and Naoto.

I tried to replace someone with Yosuke awhile back but he's underleveled and I CBA to grind a bunch of levels just for him?

Only if you want his Skills, but the MC can do everything and more,I usually arrange my team so I can cast Marakukaja,Masukukaja,Matarukaja and Debilitate in one turn.

Right now,After levelling up All Personas to LV 99 with maxed skills, I´m doing a Fool Personas-only Playthrough, I think i will do one PT for each Arcana...
1017 hours of gameplay.....

Sakitoshi

Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
After reading a couple strategies and planing how to adapt them to my own I gave a last shot, before surrender and train to level 100, to the Golden Mage Knight in Tales of Xillia and pwned him.
before the battle ate something that give +40% physical and arte defense.
first phase, the mage mimic Alvin as the mercenary mage. I played with Alvin and commanded Elize and Leia to only heal and Rowen spellcasting, I centered on knocking the enemy(Dark Radiance and Demon Inferno worked like a charm, Variable Trigger is useful to charge before using the other artes and when charged deal great damage and can stun) to win all the time I could and allow Rowen to cast with ease. linked with Leia for the Spinning Thunder linked arte and also used the hi-ougi on every occasion.
second phase, the mage split into two, duelist mage and conductor mage. I changed to Elize and switched Alvin for Jude and linked with Rowen for his magical barrier assistance, spammed Revive and Nurse when necessary(AKA more than half the fight) and abused of Negative Gate(is great!! sucks the enemy in while dealing damage) and the Azalea Drive linked arte and Elize hi-ougi. first centered my efforts on the duelist mage(Leia clone) because can heal and the conductor mage does almost no damage thanks to Rowen magical barrier.
third phase, the mage split again and now there are 3 mages, the creator mage(Milla), scholar mage(Jude) and puppeteer mage(Elize). I tried to maintain the same strategy but switched Rowen with Milla, things went bad and started to struggle, in desperation used an All Divide, switched Rowen back and started attacking the puppeteer mage because has healing artes. the battle progressed slow and somewhat steady, changed Leia strategy to allow her to attack(but prioritizing healing) to help Jude a little on the tanking/distraction while I was setting Revive on everyone again, once I was done started spamming Negative Gate and Azalea Drive with a occasional Full Resurrection or Revitalize, of course used Elize's hi-ougi when I could. when the puppeteer mage died the battle started to get more or less the same as phase two and centered my efforts on the scholar mage, he is annoying always at your side and sending you to fly. then the scholar mage was finally down and the battle turned into a piece of cake, switched Jude and Leia with Alvin and Milla, I took control of Alvin and the creator mage was gang raped. shame didn't last enough to use the hi-ougi
the battle was loooong, 1 hour. as a note I was playing on hard with double damage activated via ng+.
2014-07-17
after that very hard fight the devil weapons where unlocked and continued and finished the last boss with my new found power.
time to play the very first Infamous.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Played Race the sun until level 25 (max). Interesting little race game: daily randomized levels, open world and a combination of minimalistic graphics, beautiful aesthetics and fast survival (roguelike) gameplay. There's an RPG element, but it's minimalistic (which is sort of good). It's a timewaster. :)

Also played through Brothers: a tale of two sons. Though interesting in concept (you play as the two brothers at the same time making their way through the levels), you really play this for the story and exposition. Which is great. It's a short game (I ended up in 3 hours without much hurry), but a rewarding one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Batman joined the Trans Justice League
    +2
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    based af
    +2
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Forget the base, get on the roof.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Is that a bat in your buckle or are you just happy to have me
    Wonder "Woman" lol you wonder if they are a woman?
    The Riddler has questions...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Played a little of snow day glad I didn't spend $30
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's asthetic is okay maybe a good $10 grab
    Lol is it a game about doing cocaine?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably in pvp
    I tried Balders Gate II on the PS2 a few minutes ago, not bad lol
    My back catalog of games is like that scene at the end of Indiana Jones where the arc of the covenant is being stored in a giant ass warehouse
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    At least I can will my game catalog to family members
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's your problem now bitches
    Put it in your will that in order to receive any money they have to beat certain games, hard games and super shitty games...
    Say 20 bucks per Ninja Gaiden on the NES lol 60 bucks for all 3
    People you like "Beat level 1 of Ms Pacman" lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hello kitty ds is required
    +1
    Beat Celebrity Death Match on the PS1 omg tried it earlier today .... Absolutely trash
    Like -37 out of 10
    One of the worst games I have ever played
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make them rank up every cod game out
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    "Now I know why he took his own life"
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"