What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
FINALLY GOT A HOLD OF A COPY OF PERSONA 4 THE ULTIMAX ULTRA SUPLEX HOLD(I like that title better), with pouch bag and tarot cards included.
got many hidden(and some not so hidden) characters on Super Smash Bros 3DS.
I was really surprised when Duck Hunt showed up and kicked my ass. Lucina was tough but easy enough. the rest of the unlockable characters were fairly easy to win
Now I'm wondering how to unlock new stages.

Zer0900

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Started to play Battlefield 4 campaign on ps4 again, got to like the 3rd chapter last time and then my game save just disappeared. Seems to still be an ongoing issue with DiCE so hoping it doesnt happen again. I think im pretty close to the end now.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Jumped back into playing DDR again recently...and my standards have gone waaaay up since I was a kid x.x
I've passed Sakura and Afronova on the hardest difficulty for the first time today, and I still feel somewhat disappointed in myself.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
I actually didn't use any special arrows in the whole game... ;A;
I feel bad now. I'll reset the outposts and try them out! :D
For shame. Although I only used the explosive variety when things got shaky (AKA "when I was seen and didn't want to try again"). Don't bother trying the fire arrows. They're a waste. Just throwing the molotovs is just as effective.

Reactions: Jiehfeng

Jiehfeng

The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
For shame. Although I only used the explosive variety when things got shaky (AKA "when I was seen and didn't want to try again"). Don't bother trying the fire arrows. They're a waste. Just throwing the molotovs is just as effective.

But the fire arrows are silent yeah? When I get detected I just go die and try again. ;O;
The mission with the flamethrower, I avoided all the enemies by taking a shortcut. :P

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
In wii fit u, I completed all the original 'distance' tracks (so I walked/jogged/ran a bit over 1500 km). It's almost unfortunate that ninty added an update with more (and much longer) tracks, so I'll most likely never 100% those.

EDIT: also finished the game Enemy mind. Though it's a sidescrolling shooter (R-type) that is 16-bit for really no reason, it's certainly an original one. You don't really have a ship as that you are an entity that can mind control nearby ships. A very original idea that is executed well. Even the story is far more decent than you would expect from these kinds of games. :)

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
I just finished Monster World IV, played it from start to finish all night, no pauses. is awesome, shame you can't return to the temples, so you need to be careful and take all the items while you are exploring.
Now I need another metroidvania to play, I have a few options so I'll manage. Strider, Demon's crest, Bunny must die, Guacamelee and Metroid super zero mission for what I remember are almost all the metroidvania games I have in my backlog.

Bean_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Not today, but I've finally reached Platinum trophy in inFAMOUS: Second Son. First save file 100% completed on Good Karma. Second file 100% completed on Bad Karma, only need to re-do the Paper Trail missions.

DragorianSword

GBAtemp's #1 Gunter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Played 3 times through Island Mode on Danganronpa 2 and got 7/15 of the 'final dialogues' or 'endings' or whatever I should call them.
Also read the Danganronpa IF novel you unlock after finishing the game.
Fun read I guess, but would probably never have read it if I knew beforehand you don't get a trophy for finishing it.

Still need some minor trophies like all virtual pets, etc so guess those will keep me busy untill the end of the week.
Wish I had more time for gaming these days...

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
I platted Mordor and started Evil Within.
Mordor is really good I enjoyed it more than any AC game and I hope they make a sequel even bigger and badder!
I enjoyed the combat more than the Arkham games as it's basically a murder simulation but I think overall the Arkham games are better, but only just!

Flood

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Completed Lost Histories in Oblivion. Bribing the prisoner and paying my bounty for escaping basically destroyed most of the profit from the job. Also contacted Porphyric Hemophilia and still need to buy the cure.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...