Hardware What accessories would you want to see for the Switch?

D

Deleted User

Just because there is a USB on the console doesn't guarantee it will just be accepted with every game. With the proper homebrew in place, maybe.
Yeah, i'm 99.9% sure I plug in a mouse or keyboard and it won't work on the switch. Like I've said, Nintendo is probably closing the switch off A LOT this time.

Reactions: RemixDeluxe

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just because there is a USB on the console doesn't guarantee it will just be accepted with every game. With the proper homebrew in place, maybe.
You misunderstood, I was referring to the scalpers who bought them all up and were charging $120 on eBay for them. I am not preordering a Switch but if I did I would not want to play with two Snickers bars in my hands.

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

You misunderstood, I was referring to the scalpers who bought them all up and were charging $120 on eBay for them. I am not preordering a Switch but if I did I would not want to play with two Snickers bars in my hands.
Same. The only console with the most unbearable controller has the most expensive controllers and non backwards compatibility with other controllers of the Nintendo line.

Theres something fishy going on here

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who ever said VR would come to the system.

It's a tablet
It's possible for them to do VR. Nintendo just needs to make a periferal similar to the Gear VR where you put the console inside a headset in front of your face and your good to go. Cant guarantee it being good quality since Oculus and HTC Vive use much better screens than what the Switch has.

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

It's possible for them to do VR. Nintendo just needs to make a periferal similar to the Gear VR where you put the console inside a headset in front of your face and your good to go. Cant guarantee it being good quality since Oculus and HTC Vive use much better screens than what the Switch has.
Yeah, but maybe just something that stream the screen to the screen inside the headset. I can't imagine having the switch on my face lol.

But that's probably too much to ask for :P

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've never bought from scalpers in my life. I'm patient enough to wait for a restock.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

Admittedly the D-PAD on the Joycon doesn't look great but one has to try in order to see if it's suitable.

wuboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Admittedly the D-PAD on the Joycon doesn't look great but one has to try in order to see if it's suitable.
To be fair the D-Pad has to work like ABXY buttons for horizontal mode, it was a necessary change and even then the pro controller has a normal D-Pad.

foob

Trophies
XP
Country
I think Nintendo fear NES Nostalgia hurting their Switch efforts (creating confusion in the market if it gets too big). I think there is a risk of that. Nintendo could live off nostalgia alone if they wanted to.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I grew up with the 2012 show