What’s your drink?

RattletraPM

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I know what you mean about the harvest, lately it keeps getting worse every year... Thankfully my vineyard is basically my garden, so it's all for myself and I don't sell it, meaning I got more than enough for myself, so much that I get extra grapes to snack on!:P

Actually, we have grappa here too (Greece), but it's terrible, although very rarely it can be decent...

Eh, it isn't as easy for us here: we own a small farm in the countryside where we also had a small vineyard. We've never really sold our wine (it would be quite a pain with all the government regulations and stuff) but lately the harvest has been so bad that we had to buy some extra grapes or we wouldn't be able to make enough wine for ourselves, so we decided to repurpose that piece of land to something else :(

Anyways, I didn't know you had grappa in greece too!

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pepsi, Mountain Dew, beer, maybe a dirty Martini or 6 when I can afford the ingredients. Some day I'd like to make poppy seed/pod tea too. I've made a kratom tea that actually tastes pretty good if you can get past the gritty texture. Works almost instantly too.

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Eh, it isn't as easy for us here: we own a small farm in the countryside where we also had a small vineyard. We've never really sold our wine (it would be quite a pain with all the government regulations and stuff) but lately the harvest has been so bad that we had to buy some extra grapes or we wouldn't be able to make enough wine for ourselves, so we decided to repurpose that piece of land to something else :(

Anyways, I didn't know you had grappa in greece too!
I see... About the gappa, we have it, but almost exclusively in a couple islands that are towards Italy (just 2-3 hours by boat), not in the mainland.

aea

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ahh, that's easy: when chilling out, pilsener beer, preferably "normal" Presidente or Presidente Black (black is not 'cause of the color, but the alcohol content); when lonely in my house, just plain scotch, without ice cubes.

Reactions: brickmii82

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When feeling cheap: Cranberry and sochu or lime sour (where I can't get sochu, I'll use Vodka)
When splurging: Amaretto sour
Beer: Kilkenny
Exotic beer: Tripel Karmeliet
Fancy(ish) dinner: Rosé. U.S. -> White Zinfandel A.U.-> Brown Brothers

Lets get drunk and puke: Jaeger bomb, B52/QF

Last edited by urherenow,
Reactions: brickmii82

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: