What's your favorite beverage?

caipora

cheese eating lactose intolerant
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
(Edit: just found out that beverage does not exactly mean something alcoholic. All kinds of "beverages" are ok in this case)

Are you a beer person? Or do you prefer more sophisticated wines or drinks? There's even people who doesn't care and will gulp on anything with alcohol. What kind of booze fellas tempers like drinking?

I really like beer and caipirinha, especially if made with cachaça de jambu - a spirit made with a seasoning called jambu/agrião, it leaves a tingling, numb effect on your mouth, and tastes really good too!

Last edited by caipora,

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Beverage = Booze?

If talking about alcoholic beverages and only alcoholic beverages, I think I'll say Beer.
Though Wine is by far better than Beer, but beer is just more accessible than wine.

Non alcoholic, excluding black coffee, is going to be apple/grape juice.

In a daily basis, black coffee is my go to even for food.

To a less extend, but still enjoyable, Coca-cola.

Last edited by JuanMena,

caipora

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Beverage = Booze?

If talking about alcoholic beverages and only beverages, I think I'll say Beer.
though Wine is by far better than Beer, but beer is just more accessible than wine.

Non alcoholic, excluding black coffee, is going to be apple/grape juice.

In a daily basis, black coffee is my go to even for food.

To a less extend, but still enjoyable, Coca-cola.
Yes, booze.
Beer is way more accessible than wine, and i think it is better too.

Reactions: BigOnYa

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like a cold glass of whole milk or orange juice in the morning, while I wait for my Coffee to brew.
Then most of the day I drink water or brewed iced tea with lemon. Till booze time.
I love beer, all kinds and all countries, I love IPA's mostly, but lately I've been on a Vodka kick. (wishing on summer to come I guess!)
I make my own mix with lemon&lime juice, Cointreau orange liqueur, honey, ice, and 3 Olive citrus vodka...yummy! :grog: Cheers!

Last edited by BigOnYa,
Reactions: emergencyspinach

caipora

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I like a cold glass of whole milk or orange juice in the morning, while I wait for my Coffee to brew.
Then most of the day I drink water or brewed iced tea with lemon. Till booze time.
I love beer, all kinds and all countries, I love IPA's mostly, but lately I've been on a Vodka kick. (wishing on summer to come I guess!)
I make my own mix with lemon&lime juice, Cointreau orange liqueur, honey, ice, and 3 Olive citrus vodka...yummy! :grog: Cheers!
I'll just edit the post lol but nothing beats a cold glass of water
Dude i hate vodka, for real, and it might take sometime for me to try it again. All of my three experiences ended up in disasters, the last one my tongue, hard and soft palate, throat and inner cheek ended up burned (???). I think it may have something to do with lack of food on the day that the fact ocurred... it was really painfull
I still haven't tried IPA, but i really like black beer, sweet stout (i think that's how it is called)

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I find I get less hangovers with the "clearer" alcohol's like vodka, as compared to something like Jagermeister or such. I do like the dark beers sometimes, Guinness is a good one, but my all time fav is a brew from Canada, not a IPA but a Lager called "St Pauli Girl". :wub:
StPauliesGirl.png

edit: I guess it's also brewed in the USA now, under license. Originally from Germany though.

Last edited by BigOnYa,

caipora

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I find I get less hangovers with the "clearer" alcohol like vodka, as compared to something like Jagermeister or such. I do like the dark beers sometimes, Guinness is a good one, but my all time fav is a brew from Canada, not a IPA but a Lager called "St Pauli Girl". :wub:
View attachment 354608
I'm still going to try Guiness out, it must be really good.
Dark beer isn't very popular in Brazil, but this is the most popular one. Caracu, tastes really sweet.
images

Most of the IPAs around here are kinda of... Artesanal? Homebrew? Not-from-a-big-company kind of beer? You got the idea. They tend to be really expensive.

caipora

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i stopped drinking beer regularily
sometimes i acquire some bottles of kona (from hawaii) which i enjoy
also sometimes ginger beer, with or without alcohol
sometimes i drink a shot of herbal licqueur for digestion
Licqueur is good for digestion??? What kind of herb there's on it?
Never heard of kona, there's ONE SINGLE hawaiian restaurant in my city, maybe they have it? Imma search about it online.
Black cherry kool-aid.
That must be a good one. I like MID's lemon milk, one of the greatest things invented.

Reactions: godreborn

mrgone

old man
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

mrgone

old man
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Interesting... It must taste really good.
no, i have a bottle averna and it tastes like medicine, if not properly cooled beforehand
but that reduces the chance i drink it for the booze

and jagermeister is a known brand i presume? that's more like a test of courage imho

caipora

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
no, i have a bottle averna and it tastes like medicine, if not properly cooled beforehand
but that reduces the chance i drink it for the booze

and jagermeister is a known brand i presume? that's more like a test of courage imho
Hmm whack, i imagined that it would taate good because it kinda look like a chinese medicine i took
Chuei hao ni jion pei pi pa koa, something like this, it has "(Compound)" written in the label after a long ass name - i still have the bottle!

Here we mix lemon and honey with cachaça when we're cold, it is really effective

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Booze is not my thing -- just never enjoyed it and consequently don't have one.

however GoT so song

Probably would be my drink of choice if I were so inclined as well -- do like apple juice and pear juice (technically called perry but pear cider is a known thing).

• Wow
Reactions: caipora

caipora

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

V800

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I like beer mixed with soda or lemonade in summertime. It's really refreshing.
When I go out, I usually drink coke to stay awake 👀 Here in my Spain we also have gazpacho (tomate, cucumber, garlic, oil and salt) and horchata (water, sugar and chufas, which is a kind of dry fruit) that I recommend if you are paying a visit.

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still have beer in the fridge though it's been in there for 3 mths. I have boose on the table though it's been there for 6 mths.

Everyone knows I love C O F F E E.

After that, I have Arizona [green tea sweetened with honey]

is cum considered a beverage? :blush:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yea I loved the DC pro am games