OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
hello guys, girls and...whatever you might be
wink.gif

im an 18 years old guy from austria, name is Malchir but most ppl wont know how to spell that anyway, hehe, think piccolo's easier

most of the time im only reading im too lazy to write, hehe, so... oh well

my favorite game of all time is Tales Of Phantasia followed by Fallout 2

uhm... yeah... whats next? hmmm... ah, whatever... edit: oh wow, now i know whats next
ive been playing games most of my life, i couldnt even read but i started playing on GB, Amiga 600 and NES. today i spend pretty much time to play games i played back then again and this time understand them
wink.gif
hehe, i remember my father and the son of one of his friends explaining to me what to do next

Piccolo

PS: im not crazy coz i take my pills everyday

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Welcome Piccolo, I'm sure you'll find your room satisfactory. Just be careful of the plant in the corner of the lobby, if you prod it with a stick you'll notice it will bit the end of the stick off. So I ask you to please not lean on the plant under and circumstances. Other then that I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here at Hotel GBATemp. Welcome
happy.gif

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Welcome Piccolo, I'm sure you'll find your room satisfactory. Just be careful of the plant in the corner of the lobby, if you prod it with a stick you'll notice it will bit the end of the stick off. So I ask you to please not lean on the plant under and circumstances. Other then that I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here at Hotel GBATemp. Welcome
happy.gif
Oh, yeah, I forgot about that plant *bandages up hand* *ahem*.

So, er, welcome PiccoloHD. Your the third person to introduce yourself this fine morning. Oh, and I almost forgot, Opium's fish get fed every day or so, but with what, I don't know. Let's just say it's not what you word normally feed fish. So keep away from the aquarium.
wink.gif

PiccoloHD

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
dangerous fish, dangerous plants, is there anything..er...not "too dangerous" around? i can regenerate severed limbs anyway and if one of those thingies bites one of ill blast it with my demon ray
wink.gif

J

janer

hi piccoloHD... some handshakes to you.. if u want to drink something other than piccolo take a look at the minibar
smile.gif

PiccoloHD

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
right its not a german name, actually i might be the only living being around called malchir, when i played the Ultima series i found it surprising enough that there an NPC with this name, but the spelling is german (for me, friends and family at least) i dunno why or how father came up with that name

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dangerous fish, dangerous plants, is there anything..er...not "too dangerous" around? i can regenerate severed limbs anyway and if one of those thingies bites one of ill blast it with my demon ray
wink.gif
Of course there is! Why not take a visit to the Care Bear Expedition? Super-soft, super-friendly, and super-non-dangerous!
smile.gif

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
Hey Piccolo!

Welcome to GBATemp. I'm sure your room will be available soon.

BTW That Avatar purely pwns
biggrin.gif
.(Yes.. you could call me the resident DBZ Fan
tongue.gif
)

PiccoloHD

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
care bear? lol, i thought maybe the ppl arent dangerous, wrong huh?
wink.gif

tjalian, thx... piccolo just roxx, did you play his IF story in DBZ Supersonic Warriors? if not then do it, its really interesting especially if you dont lose a single fight
wink.gif

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
PS: im not crazy coz i take my pills everyday
That's right, there's only one crazy guy allowed around here, and that'll be me.
smile.gif

Welcome to the hotel, I'll take your bags up to your room to ease Shadow's load. While I'm doing that, you're going to want to have a seat at the bar, get to know some of the regulars. Grog is the drink of choice, pants are optional, and whoever tells you that there are hot babes by the pool is a DIRTY, DIRTY LIAR!
biggrin.gif

The Teej

Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
care bear? lol, i thought maybe the ppl arent dangerous, wrong huh?
wink.gif

tjalian, thx... piccolo just roxx, did you play his IF story in DBZ Supersonic Warriors? if not then do it, its really interesting especially if you dont lose a single fight
wink.gif
Nah Man, I havent played it yet. I'm hoping to get it on Ebay once I gather up some money.

My Favourite Character Is Vegeta Though, Then Vegetto, Then Gotenks('cos he's cocky and hilarious all in one
tongue.gif
). Piccolo's Cool though, how he's able to hear stuff from miles away
biggrin.gif

Dragonlord

Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
*humpf*...

and me you forget... hä?...
laugh.gif
... the mighty dragonlord living under the rooftop... just below KiVan's mighty eye (somebody has to maintain it or not?).

otherwise stop by the BBQ stand with me... although my book 'Cooking with Opium' somehow grew feet and hides somewhere, but there will be still fresh BBQ daily... just don't ask for the ingredients
wink.gif

EDIT: OMFTypo...
happy.gif

The Teej

Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
DUH DUH DUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNN!!

Breaking News: Cooking with Opium, which sold thousands, has turned out to have slight traces of sleeping powder trapped within the paper, amking the reader/user of the book weary, and sometimes putting in the wrong ingredients and serving the meal, and this can sometimes lead to a nasty mixture, and may even make the people eating the dinner to vomit.

Well Opium, what do you have to say about this!!
mad.gif
tongue.gif
ohmy.gif

PiccoloHD

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
lol, im starting to feel at home with all those "maybe-even-crazier-than-me"-people around

ah, dragonlord, noticed youre playing gunbound, me too, gold axe named Malchir, hope we get to play sometime

Dragonlord

Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
yeah... playing is a bit exagerated... i've nearly no time and if i get to play once a week this is much. if i would get this to run under linux i would play more but booting all time into windows for playing a short game keeps me off it too a lot... it's sad but especially this crap 'Game Guard' keeps braking under Wine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o