Emulation Homebrew game NSUI v27/v28 firered crash?

Intersyncz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have an odd issue. I am running the latest luma on my nn3ds and have been for about a year. I recently attempted to make a NSUI CIA of Pokemon Fire Red, and it gets to the copyright/credits screen and then it fades to black and the game just does nothing.

Keep in mind the console hasn't hung, I can still go back to the home menu by pressing the home button. Another thing to note is that I double checked the rom with the no intro database, and the hash matches. The rom runs mostly fine in a normal emulator like mgba or gpsp (though it crashes my console).

I would link a video of what is happening but to be honest there isn't much more to see besides what I've described, also I'm too new to the forum to post offsite links or something like that :P

EDIT: Seems the problem was with using REV 1.1? I'm curious as to what causes that... Anyway, REV 1.0 works. I would've preferred using the latest patch but oh well... Whatever the case, time to play some pokemon!

Last edited by Intersyncz,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol