Introducing myself! <3

RetroVulpes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Heyo, what's up everyone!
The bot suggested I made an introduction so that's exactly what I'll do.

My name's Gabriel. I'm a 15-year-old guy (soon to be 16) and I've been a videogame console enthusiast for as long as I can remember. I don't really play videogames that much- I just
like em'.
My favorite console of all time is the PS2. In fact, I currently own like 9 of them! (only 4 of them work though, (for now..))
Although I know I'm not really from the PS2 generation, it's still a console that holds a special place in my heart. There are plenty of photos of my parents playing Silent Hill on the PS2 while I was still a literal baby in the background lmao.

I'm mainly joining the community cuz I've been suuuper interested in the homebrew scene lately, my best friend and I have been adding custom firmware to the devices of our friends at school for a while now. We've already kinda tackled quite a few devices, including the 3DS, Wii, WiiU, PS3, and of course, the PS2.
Probably the forums in which I will be more active are the 3DS ones, I've recently started to learn C++ just to hopefully be able to make a basic homebrew app for the 3DS.

I look forward to learning from other enthusiasts and hopefully being able to contribute to the community one day. Thank yall for having me!

(P.S. Yes, I know I got my age wrong. I'll try to get in contact with an admin to get it fixed asap, dw.)

nfoert

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welcome! I’ve been learning how to make some basic homebrew as well, and it’s a lot of fun. It’s not that very well documented though, I’ve had to figure out a bunch of stuff myself, so if you need some help getting started let me know.

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello to you both, :)

:hrth: And Welcome to GBAtemp! We have gamers and programmer from around the world! :hrth:

We have people with:
:yay::yaysp::yaynds::yay3ds::yaywii::yayu::yayswitch::yaypsp::yayps3::yayone::gba::switch::sp::nds::psp::discuss::download::yay:

Not to mention PC gamers, Game Cubers and Retro gamers as well.

Enjoy our site :D

floxcap

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Welcome to you both - "Newbie" (long time lurker) here also :rofl2:
Post automatically merged:

Hello to you both, :)

:hrth: And Welcome to GBAtemp! We have gamers and programmer from around the world! :hrth:

We have people with:
:yay::yaysp::yaynds::yay3ds::yaywii::yayu::yayswitch::yaypsp::yayps3::yayone::gba::switch::sp::nds::psp::discuss::download::yay:

Not to mention PC gamers, Game Cubers and Retro gamers as well.

Enjoy our site :D
Love it - hmm - yep I think I've had pretty much all of those and done a little dev on a few of them.

Reactions: AncientBoi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: He's old they're already roasted +1