猫。子猫です!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
On and American N3DS with 11.2 and Luma 3DS 6.5-f7e57038 (Assuming it's the latest, as Star Updater says it is*)

I updated Luma3DS yesterday from 6.2, and I'm having troubles. FreeShop throws Wrong Ticket errors on everything I install. I'm using the QR code from the website for my title keys. I can't update games via the home menu now as I get error code 009-6106. Last week everything was working great. Now I'm seeing all of these issues. Is anyone else? How can I fix it?

Last edited by Kioku,

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
On and American N3DS with 11.2 and Luma 3DS 6.5-f7e57038 (Assuming it's the latest, as Star Updater says it is*)

I updated Luma3DS yesterday from 6.2, and I'm having troubles. FreeShop throws Wrong Ticket errors on everything I install. I'm using the QR code from the website. I can't update games via the home menu now as I get 009-6106. Last week everything was working great. Now I'm seeing all of these issues. Is anyone else? How can I fix it?
I would recommend using Luma Updater instead of Star Updater, and if you ever have any issues with Luma like this I recommend manually downloading the latest stable update from the github page.

Reactions: Kioku

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Update Luma manually by downloading the latest stable build, not a nightly (hourly) and see if that fixes it first.
I would recommend using Luma Updater instead of Star Updater, and if you ever have any issues with Luma like this I recommend manually downloading the latest stable update from the github page.

Well then.. Out of everything I tried, somehow this was not one of them. Thanks for the help you two! Guess I'm manually updating from here on in, yeah?

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Well then.. Out of everything I tried, somehow this was not one of them. Thanks for the help you two! Guess I'm manually updating from here on in, yeah?
Try manually updating for now, but Luma Updater should be fine in the future for updating to stable versions. At any rate, you shouldn't really need to update that often (only when a new system update is released, really), and I would recommend manually updating anyhow.

Reactions: Kioku

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Psi likes Cream Pie I hear