Homebrew Luma3DS not updating

SyrusHedgie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been trying to update luma 3DS and instead I'm greeted with an error mid update that tells me it will restart the 3DS. Once I go back into the app, I now get this error attached below.

I've also tried updating it through universal updater, and checked the version by holding select when booting and it shows it updated, but when I go to the app from the home menu, it still tries to tell me that a new version is available to update. I'm confused.

Attachments

• 20230306_073837.jpg
    20230306_073837.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 76

Pk11

A catgirl with a DSi
Trophies
Website
xn--rck9c.xn--tckwe
XP
Country
United States
Huh, I'll take a look into this later, but that's rather weird. U-U doesn't actually check the files on the SD for it's update tracking, it just stores the 'last updated' date whenever you update something, so if you installed from U-U it should show as latest...

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Huh, I'll take a look into this later, but that's rather weird. U-U doesn't actually check the files on the SD for it's update tracking, it just stores the 'last updated' date whenever you update something, so if you installed from U-U it should show as latest...
He/she was talking about Luma Updater not Universal Updater, when he/she said that it still showed that it needed to be updated (in Luma Updater).

Reactions: Tokiwa and Pk11

Pk11

A catgirl with a DSi
Trophies
Website
xn--rck9c.xn--tckwe
XP
Country
United States
He/she was talking about Luma Updater not Universal Updater, when he/she said that it still showed that it needed to be updated (in Luma Updater).
Oh, I suppose yeah, in that case I misread
I've also tried updating it through universal updater, and checked the version by holding select when booting and it shows it updated, but when I go to the [Luma Updater] from the home menu, it still tries to tell me that a new version is available to update. I'm confused.
as
I've also tried updating it through universal updater, and checked the version by holding select when booting and it shows it updated, but when I go to [Universal-Updater] from the home menu, it still tries to tell me that a new version is available to update. I'm confused.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1