Welcome to GBAtemp v3+

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would advise anyone that doesn't like all the brightness to switch over to the Dark Design (Click on UserCP), it's a WIP, but it looks and feels a lot better.

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I would advise anyone that doesn't like all the brightness to switch over to the Dark Design (Click on UserCP), it's a WIP, but it looks and feels a lot better.
IMO, the Dark Design looked worse than this. I'll stick with the white. But it's supposedly still under development, so I'll look forward to the complete version.

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Costy~

10 hours for a bug eh :P

The moment GBAtemp went back up my mom cut the internet...so I wasn't able to see it till this morning :lol:

Good job guys :)

fst312

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i like the new design but shouldn't there be a way to go back to the other v3 design.i know this is not important to everybody but i liked when the Scene Releases showed the number of comments,this way i would know if someone added to the discussion of what ever the game is , if that can be added back in the new design is ok with me, if not i guess i will have to just get use to that.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
when you quote a quote, who quoted someone who quoted you, you get two notifications, hehe.

also, it's nice that when you're typing in fast reply, then somebody posted it tells you and just inserts it instead of refreshing the page. :wub:

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: "pine unf apple" doesn't count! Lol