Welcome to GBAtemp v3+

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
- That little button at the top right which shows who is following a thread (and no visible way to prevent yourself from appearing in it without unsubscribing from the thread)
There's a button to anonymously subscribe.
Auto subscribing doesn't do this though.
Which is pretty much needed if you want to keep track of the threads you've posted in via notifications

Daku93

Trophies
Website
usrcheat.cwsurf.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I must say that I hate the mobile version...
And if you go to the normal version on an iPod/Phone there will be this stupid bar with your name and search on top all the time, witch really annoys me. Also emoticons and such are not available on mobile devices for me.

Please give us an option to constantly use the non mobile version and to hide that stupid bar.

Critica1

Trophies
Website
www.onehitgamer.com
XP
Country
United States
@TJ

I hope I didn't come off too negative. The software is very similar to Xenforo forum styling. The site updates are great, but you need a lot of CSS optimization. For encouragement, keep up the good work :)

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I think it's going downhill boys. I really don't like some of the new stuff.
How come I only see 10 entries in the release box on the home page?
Why can't I see the amount of user comments at the "DISCUSSION" links anymore?? I always found that nice to know!
I think the GBATEMP header is a real downgrade. The logo is not that bad, but I think the letters are plain ugly! Why not the same as the line colour of the logo and why do we always need those bad looking wobbly bevel effects? It's looking so cheap! (it's obviously a matter of taste, but as a graphic designer I 'm quite sensitive for these things)

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It looks great! Awesome work, I had a feeling something was going on when it showed down for maintenance today.

Hope this works out for the best.

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I love the upgrade. I give large thank you to all of the staff for moving the temp ever forward. To be honest, I cannot remember there was an upgrade to the same extent in my 5 years here. There have been new features and re-classifications of sections but not an actual forum upgrade proper.

Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
I have a question, and I'm wondering if it's just me. When trying to download this: http://filetrip.net/...tion-tools.html I click "Download Now!" and a window-type thing pops up, but inside that window it loads the new GBAtemp.net. Isn't that weird? Before the GBAtemp update it would download files fine from filetrip.

Edit=I found a different download link that wasn't on filetrip, but still.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
the forum looks nice and all but i really miss the classic skin, i thorght i was logged out at first becasue i always have the classic skin all the time anyways i hope new skins arrive soon.

jamesaa

The Prince of Insufficient Light
Trophies
XP
Quick question: How do I appear anonymous in the following box?

Capture.png

I assumed it had not been implemented, but someone has found the option :glare:
I'm logged in as invisible, and am anonymous in the users reading topic, so it's not that :unsure:

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@jamesaa Lol, that's me, just to showcase that you can do that.
Click Unfollow first. Then click Follow again. On the box that appears, check off "Follow this topic anonymously".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :shy::blush::D +1