We Ski & Snowboard, TeconMoon's WiiVC Injector always results in a corrupt install but compatibility says WORKS?

GiSWiG

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We Ski & Snowboard is a game my family loves. I tried two different versions of TeconMoon's WiiVC Injector and I've used a WBFS rip of my original disc and a downloaded copy. The injector will take an ISO or a WBFS as a source and it creates the install files w/o errors. The software does download the images in the app and the compatibility page lists it as WORKS! Regardless of the combo I've used, after installing the file to two different Wii U's, it is not recognized on the screen, states that it is corrupt and my only option is to delete it. I've converted most of my Wii discs to the Wii U VC without issues except We Ski and Snowboard.

Anyone been able to install this game on their Wii U? How?
Has anyone come across the same issue with any other games? How did you get it to work?

Thanks for any help you can give!

GiSWiG

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like the images the injector app downloaded were the problem. I created my own. All set!

Found my answer in the forums: PC, Console & Handheld Discussions > Nintendo Wii U > Wii VC Injector Shows "???" on Wii U
I'd post the URL but apparently I'm too new to post URLs

snakeyjakey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Looks like the images the injector app downloaded were the problem. I created my own. All set!

Found my answer in the forums: PC, Console & Handheld Discussions > Nintendo Wii U > Wii VC Injector Shows "???" on Wii U
I'd post the URL but apparently I'm too new to post URLs
hi there I'm having the same problem, can u teach me step by step how you fixed this please? its my childhood game :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: