Hacking WBFS Manager and Channel Creator 2.0!

kilik_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I love this program, but now i finished all wii channel
smile.gif

Is there a way to increase number of wii channels???

purespin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Darkzero51521 said:
Okay..So I made all of those WADs. Then I installed them using Wad Manager 3.2. However, none of them showed up on my system menu?

Wad manager 3.2? I have never heard about that.

I believe the latest version is 1.3.

Darkzero51521

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
purespin said:
Darkzero51521 said:
Okay..So I made all of those WADs. Then I installed them using Wad Manager 3.2. However, none of them showed up on my system menu?

Wad manager 3.2? I have never heard about that.

I believe the latest version is 1.3.

Sorry, it is 1.3.

I haven't been sleeping well lately

RXII

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys,

I have trying to get WBFS manager 2.0 on a XP machine. I have installed .net 3.5 but when I install WBFS 2.0 all I get is that "WBFS has encountered a problem and needs to close" It wont get past that! Any ideas as it looks like a great program. I have trid 1.0 and it worked ok.

Any help would be great,

RXII

coedshowers

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RXII said:
Hi guys,

I have trying to get WBFS manager 2.0 on a XP machine. I have installed .net 3.5 but when I install WBFS 2.0 all I get is that "WBFS has encountered a problem and needs to close" It wont get past that! Any ideas as it looks like a great program. I have trid 1.0 and it worked ok.

Any help would be great,

RXII

uninstall .net 2.0 then install 1. windows installer 3.1 then install 2. .netframework 2.0

spiritofcat

Trophies
XP
Country
Program still works 100% for me, but there are a couple more features I'd love to see in the next release:

It would be nice if the wads made by the program were named with both the GameID and the game name.
I've just removed all my YAL channels and I'm in the process of making them all again with this program, but it's a pain to have to rename each one after I create it so that I can keep track of which one is which.

Also, it would be good to be able to do batch channel creation.

I'd like to be able to create channels from opening.bnr files we already have rather than having to use the full ISO every time. For a game that is already on the drive, the gameID and name can be accessed without extracting the ISO, so if we could just browse for a bnr file we would have all the data needed to make a channel.

Anorhc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To add to spiritofcat's awesome suggestions... how about an option to rename a game?

"SPORTS PACK for REVOLUTION" doesn't really look appealing.

spiritofcat

Trophies
XP
Country
Anorhc said:
To add to spiritofcat's awesome suggestions... how about an option to rename a game?

"SPORTS PACK for REVOLUTION" doesn't really look appealing.
Yeah, renaming would be good too.
It's not so much of an issue when you make channels, because they get the name from the .bnr file, but when just using usb loader by itself those internal names can be a bit annoying.
One of the other WBFS managing programs has an option for changing what name is displayed in the list without modifying the data of the actual ISO.

you think is "SPORTS PACK for REVOLUTION" bad?
what about "Release_Triv_Wii_Beta_WII_EU_Final_319519", or "gwgalaxieswii"?

N

Noux

Hi,

I also have a problem when i try to move the channel to the sd card... it does not work anymore
frown.gif
I tried to patch the IOS60, but, then, the wii doesn't boot anymore, and i need to re-install hte preloader (0.29)...

I'm in 4.0E (updated with Waninkoko's tool), the HBC installed, and Wiikey 2 inside...

What am i doing wrong ?

Thanks for your answers

AlexDP

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
RXII said:
Hi guys,

Any help would be great,

RXII

Please update to WBFS Manager 2.1. The Windows XP issue, as well 64-bit issues have been resolved.

redmanmark86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
AlexDP said:
RXII said:
Hi guys,

Any help would be great,

RXII

Please update to WBFS Manager 2.1. The Windows XP issue, as well 64-bit issues have been resolved.

apart from 2.1 is not out and still only links to 2.0 :S

Screemer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
redmanmark86 said:
AlexDP said:
RXII said:
Hi guys,

Any help would be great,

RXII

apart from 2.1 is not out and still only links to 2.0 :S
how about looking at the first post: http://wiinewz.com/forums/backup-loaders/9...ager-2-0-a.html

it's attached to the first post and what 2.1 is can you read in the post itself.

little_vin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
crwys said:
Those of you having troubles with the ret error -9 or w.e I am pretty sure it is a compatibility issue with a DLL file, in this case cygin(or however you spell it), i think it is not compatible with:
-64-bit computers (My guess is that it may work on XP 64-bit computers but i cant confirm this. It seems to be problems with Vista and up.)
-Windows Vista Machines
-Both
-Windows 7 machines

I try this program on my XP-32 bit computer and it works great, thanks howardC.
Doesn't work here on XP x64....

AdamBrunt

Trophies
XP
Country
probably a stupid question but ... presumably the rename function renames how the game 'title' appears in the USB Loader 'console' ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto