Hacking WBFS Manager and Channel Creator 2.0!

davedeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i always get the runtime error 9. i also tried the vc++ dist, but it doesn't help. has anybody an idea to solve my problem?

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
For some reason, I can't get anything to see my drive...

command line, GUI... nothing...

I have my drive connected... it shows up in Computer Management (under Drive Management), I change it to drive letter Z... it shows up fine...

Every program I try to run shows NO DRIVE CONNECTED... and yes, it's USB... not sure if SATA matters or not...

datahoarder

Organized.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zidane, did you disable UAC or run the program as administrator?
i'm assuming if windows can see it, but command line can't .. there's an issue with permissions.

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm on XP... fuck vista...

But now I gotta wait for a new SATA external power adapter, cause I kinda fucked mine up... now I have to wait for a new enclosure for power to my drive....

boroc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
HowardC said:
This one is a cygwin variant that has all the features of delta only it actually extracts images most of the time.
wink.gif

In that case sir, sign me up!

smx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for the nice app. It's just too bad I won't be able to use it. I am vista x64 user and I don't think I will switch to xp anytime soon. I need my extra memory. For those that complain about us using vista, we all have our reason and we shouldn't be ignored just because of that. I would really appreciate the extra effort you will put into making this work forever1.

skyknight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm...anyone else having problems with after playing a game using a channel wad made with this tool, the wii hangs up when you try to go back to the wii menu when exiting the game?

Like this:
Load game from Channel with the installed wad
Play game
Exit game (press the home buttom), then Wii menu
Then the wii hangs

Happened with 2 wads for me so far.

mixinluv2u

Trophies
Website
www.glowsticking.com
XP
Country
United States
i don't have my harddrive with me, but when i tried creating a channel with an iso i get an error message saying:

Run-time error "48"
File Not Found: WiiScrubber.dll

even though that file is in the same folder as WBFS Manager.exe, is that normal?

i am using windows xp and logged on as admin.

ekudp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mixinluv2u said:
i don't have my harddrive with me, but when i tried creating a channel with an iso i get an error message saying:

Run-time error "48"

even though that file is in the same folder as WBFS Manager.exe, is that normal?

See the original post. There is a fix for this. You need to download the MS Visual C++ dependencies here...
http://download.microsoft.com/download/1/1...credist_x86.exe

purespin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have the same problem to detect my HDD.

But I did use the software to create the game channels for me. All the channels are working fine for me.

But If I move these channels to SD, none of them can launch the games. I always get "failed to launch" error. Is it a known bug or I did something wrong?

BTW, the look and feel of the game channels are different in wii and SD. Those in wii memory are just like the normal disc channel. But the channels in SD have smaller image and some words underneath.

576ZR673tf

Hi ! First of all, thanks to the author for the good work and to everybody for the feedback on this, which surely helps.

I began to use WBFS Manager 2.0 as my first manager and it worked perfectly at once. Now that I reconnect my USB hard drive after testing - successully except for SSBB which freezes randomly - the USB Loader on the Wii, it's not recognized by Manager despite my nervous Scan for Disk repeated clicks.

Other GUI's work. Any idea ?

mixinluv2u

Trophies
Website
www.glowsticking.com
XP
Country
United States
ekudp said:
mixinluv2u said:

Run-time error "48"

See the original post. There is a fix for this. You need to download the MS Visual C++ dependencies here...
http://download.microsoft.com/download/1/1...credist_x86.exe
thank you! will test. that's not mentioned in the first post of this thread though.

BillyBobX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get the 1022 error with version 2.0 of the tool but not with version 1.5.. I don't think I have IOS16 installed but I haven't had trouble installing any other wads before.

imapterodactyl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
purespin said:
But If I move these channels to SD, none of them can launch the games. I always get "failed to launch" error. Is it a known bug or I did something wrong?

BTW, the look and feel of the game channels are different in wii and SD. Those in wii memory are just like the normal disc channel. But the channels in SD have smaller image and some words underneath.

It sounds like you don't have IOS60 patched... any wads you install via Wad Manager won't work when moved to SD. Anything you purchase from the Wii Shop will, though.

As for the channels looking different, it's because the banner and sounds don't show up until the channel is loaded into NAND, and by then the game is already loading, so you only get to see the nice banner for about one second (or less). Or in your case, not at all since you don't have IOS60 patched.

purespin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
imapterodactyl said:
purespin said:

It sounds like you don't have IOS60 patched... any wads you install via Wad Manager won't work when moved to SD. Anything you purchase from the Wii Shop will, though.

As for the channels looking different, it's because the banner and sounds don't show up until the channel is loaded into NAND, and by then the game is already loading, so you only get to see the nice banner for about one second (or less). Or in your case, not at all since you don't have IOS60 patched.

Thank you imapterodactyl ! I will give it a try tonight.

Darkzero51521

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess I'm the only one getting this error, no one else posted it.

QUOTE said:
Component 'MSFLXGRD.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid.

I'm running Windows XP Professional x32 SP2.

I have .NET Framework 1.1, 2.0, 3.0, and 3.5..And i installed the C++ distributable. Any ideas?

EDIT:
For anyone getting that error, use this file:
ftp://www.kpimpact.com/library/dn5/supp_files.exe

Darkzero51521

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay..So I made all of those WADs. Then I installed them using Wad Manager 3.2. However, none of them showed up on my system menu?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol