Hardware Watching your TV series on the PS3?

JoseGabriel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Without using Netflix or the internet browser.

Is there some way to connect your PS3 to your computer to watch your series that way? Alongside to that, what type of cable would it be?

Note: I know i can use PS3 Media Server, but I dont have them downloaded in my computer, so yeah.

Jehuty25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What you're asking doesn't really make any sense (or am I not understanding the question?). There isn't a cable that'll magically enable you to stream stuff to your ps3 without having the actual files on your computer. You could connect an external hard drive and play videos that way, but the hdd needs to be fat32 and you won't be able to watch much outside of mp4 and avi.

JoseGabriel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
I´m still improving my english, so sorry about that. I have tried downloading the files, but the site would only let me download the subs. What I meant (in case that I had expressed it incorrectly) is that is there is any way to watch in my PS3 what I´m watching in my comp? For example, connecting a cable that would open 'my comp' in my PS3, like Tviewer or that thing. I tried the internet that the ps3 has, but it simply wouldnt load the video, neither the webpage would have a plugin that supports the PS3´s internet. So, that´s basically it.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Not sure if this is the answer for what you want, but could the DLNA possibly help you? It basically allows sharing of content between different medium (the PS3 and your PC), but if the content is streamed from the internet, I'm not 100% sure if it's possible. There are quite a few guides online, but since I don't know your config, try google: http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=dlna+ps3+pc&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

haxan

Trophies
XP
Country
there r many sites to watch movies but u can rarly find them for free
ummm and for anime theres alot of free sites
series.... i dont know there was a site that have full eps of alot of popular series for free like glee life on mars, the simpsons. family guy
but it got shut down soooo yeah...
i'll search a site for u

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo