Gaming Was this guy possibly cheating (Mario Kart 8)?

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
It's one of the amiibo Mii Racing Suits.

Sonic's going to be part of Mario Kart 8 through the amiibo Mii Racing Suit so it really will be "GOTTA GO FAST!!".

Got you, its an Amiibo thing thanks. I've just got to get one of those wooly Yoshis with Wooly World. Sonic..200cc, get on!

PM me wiicube I cant PM you I want to ask you something ;)

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
I got a reply from Nintendo of America (I prefer NoA to NoE for this) concerning this, and here's what Mr. Shriver from Nintendo wrote:

2u6ld3o.png

So there's that. He also mentioned that while I'd be playing Mario Kart 8 the other person could be doing something else, sorta like that Wiimote emulator that's been brought up before.

Reactions: Margen67

Zhongtiao1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you create an account in Hong kong/Taiwan using non-Japanese characters, it doesn't show up on consoles in the rest of the world. If he transferred his account to a Belgium Wii U, that would explain why there is just a blank as his name.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I got a reply from Nintendo of America (I prefer NoA to NoE for this) concerning this, and here's what Mr. Shriver from Nintendo wrote:

SNIP​

So there's that. He also mentioned that while I'd be playing Mario Kart 8 the other person could be doing something else, sorta like that Wiimote emulator that's been brought up before.
that's the same bs copy and paste response i got word for word when i told them about fire hoppers. in other words they don't give a fuck.

loco365

Trophies
XP
that's the same bs copy and paste response i got word for word when i told them about fire hoppers. in other words they don't give a fuck.

I don't fire hop, I find it really cheap and requires more button pressing. It's also the same for the Rainbow Road shortcut: The track wasn't designed for that, and tons of people use it. It's incredibly unfair to those that don't rely on it. I really hope they bring out an update to patch both of those.

Nowadays nearly ever single leaderboard for every single game has some guy at the top with an absurd amount of points. It wouldn't surprise me if he was a cheater.

I once beat someone with a VR of 11000. I'm only at 2800.

Sometimes the best don't always win.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
It's also the same for the Rainbow Road shortcut: The track wasn't designed for that, and tons of people use it. It's incredibly unfair to those that don't rely on it. I really hope they bring out an update to patch both of those.
actually it was designed for that shortcut jump. why do you think the boost is in such an odd spot? there's no way to use that boost properly without going off the edge that's why it is there.

Reactions: Margen67

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ