Gaming Was this guy possibly cheating (Mario Kart 8)?

RCJayce

The Defender Of Tomorrow
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The real question here is: How can this guy could be cheating? AFAIK we don't have cheat support in the Wii U besides that very few people with exploits (but I don't think that those guys waste their time cheating online,besides they're against it).

Sheimi

A cute Vixen!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What does the replay show? I know from several matches that I'll lag behind and my red shells do noting or magically hit the person, then the person is behind me. I also seen your name on races.

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Here's three videos of him, he's not snaking during any of them but playing normally like the rest of us. Which makes it all the more odd.

The third video he loses the 1st place but then regains again.

Reactions: Margen67

Sheimi

A cute Vixen!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If an NNID can be made online using a PC, special text characters which a Wii U can't display can be entered. I dunno if miiverse allows to create NNIDs though...
As far as I know, you cannot unless you create it on a 3DS or WiiU. Unless the mii was created on PC with characters the WiiU cannot display.

WiiCube_2013, try this set up I use with Yoshi. On some stages, you can get very far ahead of everyone else. http://i.imgur.com/b78bEIH.jpg

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Most players do but they don't get a huge speed boost to being far away from the rest like this nameless player does.

Same sort of thing happened to me m8 a while back I did post on it somewhere. I was first all the way through, well ahead of the pack by a mile but came in second at the end??? I was sure it was a cheat.

MAXLEMPIRA

Legends are Made from True Stories...
Trophies
Website
maxlempira.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Mexico
I've played before with this guy, but, the weird thing is that there are many of them, I've played with some of Germany, others from USA, and some from France, etc. Even, I think, I've played with these guys in the 3DS, the same thing, ever first place

Reactions: Margen67

uyjulian

Homebrewer
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Here's three videos of him, he's not snaking during any of them but playing normally like the rest of us. Which makes it all the more odd.

Try setting the length to the entire race, then record using a capture card (or with your camera if you don't have a capture card)

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Try setting the length to the entire race, then record using a capture card (or with your camera if you don't have a capture card)
I don't have a capture card although I could use a Sony camera but I don't have a tripod for it. I hope to not encounter him again.

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
I totally forgot that Mario Kart TV has the feature to replay the full race of X player, then again, I don't really use MKTV that much except for this instance. Shame I played new matches because I really wanted to see how the nameless racer was constantly in 1st place.

uyjulian

Homebrewer
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
I totally forgot that Mario Kart TV has the feature to replay the full race of X player, then again, I don't really use MKTV that much except for this instance. Shame I played new matches because I really wanted to see how the nameless racer was constantly in 1st place.

use the favorite feature so you can save up to 6 races

G0R3Z

Just Can't Be Bothered
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm european so I've run into this guy a few times as well. I'll give you a bit of information - I played when it first came out and this guy was still in a high points range - around 5000. An obvious case of a no-lifer. However, I ran into him a few months later and he discovered how to fire drift - used it the entire race. He's been using it ever since. Both of them combined (with the fact this person is a genuinely skilled and dedicated player) probably explains it.

I don't know if the fire drift exploit is cheating or not, but he's just probably much more experienced than everybody else.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country

Why has this guy got some sort of funky helmet on his head all the time? or is it a dlc thing am I missing something? looks a bit dodgy to me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame: