• Likes 13

yardie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let's just all agree that downloading ROMs is piracy, but piracy is fun so good.
Thumbs_Up_Hand_Sign_Emoji_large.png
Yup. Like I always say. I don't care if you pirate. Just don't go around trying to justify it, or act like you don't pirate when you download roms.

Back to topic. Thanks for the good thread natehax

Soluble

Trophies
XP
Country
As nate said, get the discussion back on topic.. talking about piracy won't make it come any quicker. If anything it may make it come slower with devs second guessing their releases.

Can't everyone just pirate quietly rather than trying to justify it!

Reactions: Matheuscas

yardie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As nate said, get the discussion back on topic.. talking about piracy won't make it come any quicker. If anything it may make it come slower with devs second guessing their releases.

Can't everyone just pirate quietly rather than trying to justify it!
That's exactly what I'm saying.

Soluble

Trophies
XP
Country
That's exactly what I'm saying.
Yeah you posted as I was typing. I don't get why the need to rub it in everyone's faces/brag/judge. Talk about the hacks, talk about the devs, talk about the exploits. How hard is it to leave 1 word out of a discussion.

yardie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah you posted as I was typing. I don't get why the need to rub it in everyone's faces/brag/judge. Talk about the hacks, talk about the devs, talk about the exploits. How hard is it to leave 1 word out of a discussion.
at least one guy here gets it

:toot::toot::grog:

reminon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No one wants the added attention that openly talking about piracy brings. If you want to do it, then do it. If not, then don't.
Its so easy a caveman could do it.

Reactions: Kioku and yardie

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
No one wants the added attention that openly talking about piracy brings. If you want to do it, then do it. If not, then don't.
Its so easy a caveman could do it.
Like switching your car insurance to Geico!

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

mendezagus

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I may be a pirate, i may be the worst person in the world..., but the question still remains unanswered:

How is the "encripted keys" situation with this 5.0.0 update? I remember all the talking about this couple of months, now i don´t hear about them anymore.

I´m looking to answer the million dolar question:

will we be able to play backups of 5.0.0 games (or above) with this "deja vu/atmosfere" hack?? Are encription keys not an issue anymore? Why?

Back on topic please guys: does anybody know about the encryption situation?

Last edited by mendezagus,

punderino

aka Big-PeePee Swinger
Trophies
Website
www.anus.trade
XP
Country
United States
Like switching your car insurance to Geico!
But yknow what else is easy? TunnelBear! TunnelBear is the simple VPN app that makes it easy to browse privately and enjoy a more open internet. With TunnelBear turned on, your connection via landline or Wi-Fi is secured and your online activity is kept private from your internet provider advertisers, hackers and anyone else who's trying to track you or profit from your data. They have a top rated privacy policy and they do not log your activity and you can try it for free, with 500 megabytes of free data and no credit card required over at the link in the description. And, if you choose to get an unlimited plan you can save 10 percent by going to tunnelbear.com/LTT also linked in the video description, actually the same link.

boscocraftXD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, form what I read in some of the earlier pages, Nintendo tried the same thing with the 3ds... we technically have homebrew... so what can we learn form that to fix this problem?

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, form what I read in some of the earlier pages, Nintendo tried the same thing with the 3ds... we technically have homebrew... so what can we learn form that to fix this problem?
They tried the same thing with the 3DS but never actually revised the bootrom. Plus the Switch OS is based on the 3DS OS, but is heavily modified, so it's not like they're not building from what they learned from. It's possible this update will be another dud, like many others in Nintendo's past, but the sheer number of stuff that was changed this time around, it's entirely possible that this will be a roadblock for at least a very significant amount of time

YourHero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there anyway to make the update prompt go away? I was able to update splatoon and still play online with 4.1. But it bugs me every time I turn it on.

DutchyDutch

COPYRIGHT LOLOLOLOL
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm on 4.1, if I want to use homebrew/CFW in the near future is there even any point in waiting? Or might I aswell just upgrade to 5.0.0?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn4vARy44iY