• Likes 13

Onibi

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
-heute um 16:07 Uhr

Right on

Not sure if you heard this but team xecuter posted about what's going on with their mod chip, said they have prototypes and are refining them now, basically I think by what has been said they're glitching in

If that's the case, that could prove troublesome for the 214 SoC

As it stands now we will never be able to look at the TZ implementation in the new hardware revision

But we can still dump and look at the rest of the firmware

That's what all the devs are doing now, why everyone is so quiet lol

Yea, basically as expected. Bootrom likely closed.

However, unless the TX exploit was fixed (which I have not read yet), or was otherwise made impossible, his jamais vu exploid may still work on the new HW, no? I mean, so far we have not heard that 5.0 fixed that exploit at it's core, just further made it hard to pull off.

Or do you have news there? Or is it expected that the chipset is so different that it has a new TX?

Last edited by Onibi,
D

Deleted User

OP
on the first thread Robabla told us that Deja VU was fixed on 5.0 but it could be wrong spelled by him , but when the New SoC launches txs "Proof hack" wont work anymore.

so its better to grab now a switch , right now the bootrom hack works also on 5.0 but it wont work anymore once the new SoC is released

Reactions: Onibi

Deathscreton

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
on the first thread Robabla told us that Deja VU was fixed on 5.0 but it could be wrong spelled by him , but when the New SoC launches txs "Proof hack" wont work anymore.

so its better to grab now a switch , right now the bootrom hack works also on 5.0 but it wont work anymore once the new SoC is released
I'm confused. I thought this was obvious considering an SoC revision means new hardware, which closes out the Bootrom exploit. What did people think the SoC revision meant?

D

Deleted User

OP
idk , there is still some idiots out there which believes TXs Modchip would Survive an new SoC (which ofc means new Hardware Revision) which will launch i believe in 2 or 3 months max

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Would love to hear a definate answer. Because if that's so then we will probably get the exploit released soon ^_^

Ahh, yes, I see! Ty :)

i wouldnt bet on that ... Kernelhax would also open the doors for Warez this is the Major reason its not released yet

Onibi

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i wouldnt bet on that ... Kernelhax would also open the doors for Warez this is the Major reason its not released yet

I don't think @SciresM and @TuxSH are working on a CFW so that nobody can enjoy it. I understand the concerns, but it never makes sense to try to prevent what is inevitable. Freed devices are free for everything. Some people will use it for personal gain. It's unavoidable at this point.

Worse case a modchip will land with the same consequences ...

IMHO it will probably be healthier to have an open scene then a modchip based one ... Either way, copyright infringement will come and will likely have the same minor impact that it always had.

Yea, you may be right, but then, all the warnings to stay on lower Firmwares would have been pointless as well. So, nah we will have a cool scene ^_^!

Last edited by Onibi,
Reactions: TotalInsanity4

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-heute um 16:07 Uhr

Right on

Not sure if you heard this but team xecuter posted about what's going on with their mod chip, said they have prototypes and are refining them now, basically I think by what has been said they're glitching in

If that's the case, that could prove troublesome for the 214 SoC

As it stands now we will never be able to look at the TZ implementation in the new hardware revision

But we can still dump and look at the rest of the firmware

That's what all the devs are doing now, why everyone is so quiet lol
Are you copypasting these from discord? You might want to consider screenshots or something, because the formatting on these is always a bit confusing

mendezagus

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
How is the "encripted keys" situation with this 5.0.0 update? I remember all the talking about this couple of months, now i don´t hear about them anymore.

I´m looking to answer the million dolar question:

will we be able to play backups of 5.0.0 games (or above) with this "deja vu/atmosfere" hack?? Are encription keys not an issue anymore? Why?

D

Deleted User

OP
How is the "encripted keys" situation with this 5.0.0 update? I remember all the talking about this couple of months, now i don´t hear about them anymore.

I´m looking to answer the million dolar question:

will we be able to play backups of 5.0.0 games (or above) with this "deja vu/atmosfere" hack?? Are encription keys not an issue anymore? Why?

dude no we wont be able to play any of your backups , if you want backups go to xecuter or buy the game on the store and use Emunand in the future

Last edited by ,

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
dude the fuck no we wont be able to play any of your crappy backups , if you want backups go to xecuter or buy the game on the store and use Emunand in the future
Nice attack, bro. Maybe chill out and not let personal feelings override logic and reason?

D

Deleted User

OP
Nice attack, bro. Maybe chill out and not let personal feelings override logic and reason?

how to chill out ? listen people know we dont support piracy in any kind of ways and they keep requesting keys and there is a point where i do explode

Reactions: nWo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @SylverReZ common england l