Hacking Want to install Adrenaline but NO PSN? No Problem...... Sort of

shinobita

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi first of all thanks.
I have successfully installed adrenaline with this method but not using numblast game,bubble doesn't appaered and same shit about 661.PBP not detected. So I was lucky enough to pass from my ps3 gran turismo psp and installed normally. But since is a huge game(more than 1 gb) it's not so cosy for my little 4 gb card. So I'm wondering if you can post same files but with ape quest demo or any little psp game instead of numblast.Thanks in advance

Du'Islingr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi first of all thanks.
I have successfully installed adrenaline with this method but not using numblast game,bubble doesn't appaered and same shit about 661.PBP not detected. So I was lucky enough to pass from my ps3 gran turismo psp and installed normally. But since is a huge game(more than 1 gb) it's not so cosy for my little 4 gb card. So I'm wondering if you can post same files but with ape quest demo or any little psp game instead of numblast.Thanks in advance
If you follow my method you install half minute hero demo which i think is the smallet demo there is. only a few mb. its an option anyways though. page 3 is where my steps are.

yuliusde

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Hi, thanks for your guide.
I suceed to have the bubble and install adrenaline with easy installer. Then the error message appeared. Cannot start this application. You must download the application again (C0-9250-6)
I am f*cked
Please help...

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Hi, thanks for your guide.
I suceed to have the bubble and install adrenaline with easy installer. Then the error message appeared. Cannot start this application. You must download the application again (C0-9250-6)
I am f*cked
Please help...
You're most likely not using taiHen, it's required to launch Adrenaline.

Make sure you're using beta.henkaku.xyz if you're installing from the browser, or if you want to do an offline install then grab Switchkaku and use that to install the taiHen offline installer.

yuliusde

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
You're most likely not using taiHen, it's required to launch Adrenaline.

Make sure you're using beta.henkaku.xyz if you're installing from the browser, or if you want to do an offline install then grab Switchkaku and use that to install the taiHen offline installer.

Thanks for the quick help. I am using taihen of course. I think I know the problem. I forgot to rename the license on vita shell's rif. Now I try to fix it. For information, I am using Du'Islingr guide. My vita is activated and actually I had my loco roco demo and everything running fine. Then I delete the loco roco aka. adrenaline inside the psp xmb menu thinking it's useless. I know I am an idiot.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I have done everything and still same error :( I am losing hope now

Last edited by yuliusde,

Du'Islingr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the quick help. I am using taihen of course. I think I know the problem. I forgot to rename the license on vita shell's rif. Now I try to fix it. For information, I am using Du'Islingr guide. My vita is activated and actually I had my loco roco demo and everything running fine. Then I delete the loco roco aka. adrenaline inside the psp xmb menu thinking it's useless. I know I am an idiot.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I have done everything and still same error :( I am losing hope now
As he said already taihenkaku needs to be running. make sure adrenaline is installed. try uninstalling and reinstalling adrenaline. i get that same error if taihenkaku is not booted. other then that i don't know of any other reason that error would display.

Reactions: shaneod

Roah

Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
The op only. I have spent some time trying to fix my Vita logic board since the battey connector came off and it ripped the trace from the pcb so I changed into a spare logic board which was not activated, my fault. Should have activated all my spare boards and also should have secured the connector using a silicone glue.
I finally fixed it.

http://imgur.com/6rHwCso

I can breath now :)

Reactions: SuperDan

yuliusde

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
As he said already taihenkaku needs to be running. make sure adrenaline is installed. try uninstalling and reinstalling adrenaline. i get that same error if taihenkaku is not booted. other then that i don't know of any other reason that error would display.

Yes I run taihenkaku. Tried both offline and online mode. When I had loco rocco demo I can run adrenaline just fine.

Maybe I need to change the game. I had the pixel junk demo .pkg file. Do I need other files? Thanks in advance

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Yes I run taihenkaku. Tried both offline and online mode. When I had loco rocco demo I can run adrenaline just fine.

Maybe I need to change the game. I had the pixel junk demo .pkg file. Do I need other files? Thanks in advance
How did you install Adrenaline? Did you use the Easy Installer?

If you're 100% sure you're running taiHen, it's possible you didn't update the config.txt (or you haven't rebooted at all after changing the config.txt or used the new Vitashell 1.43 to update the config.txt).

yuliusde

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
How did you install Adrenaline? Did you use the Easy Installer?

If you're 100% sure you're running taiHen, it's possible you didn't update the config.txt (or you haven't rebooted at all after changing the config.txt or used the new Vitashell 1.43 to update the config.txt).
Yes, I used easy installer. No update config at all. My vitashell is 1.43. Am I doomed?

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I used easy installer. No update config at all. My vitashell is 1.43. Am I doomed?
Irregardless, can you just check your config.txt and see if the TITLEID is the proper ID?

That's basically the only thing I can think of, either the exploit didn't install for that specific game or the config wasn't updated. Those are the only reasons why the game would still act like that.

yuliusde

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Irregardless, can you just check your config.txt and see if the TITLEID is the proper ID?

That's basically the only thing I can think of, either the exploit didn't install for that specific game or the config wasn't updated. Those are the only reasons why the game would still act like that.
Thanks I will try when I got home. Do I need to downgrade the vitashell?

yuliusde

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong

# You must reboot for changes to take place.
*KERNEL
ux0:Pspemu/adrenaline/adrenaline.skprx
# henkaku.skprx is hard-coded to load and is not listed here
*main
# main is a special titleid for SceShell
ux0:app/MLCL00001/henkaku.suprx
*NPXS10015
# this is for modifying the version string
ux0:app/MLCL00001/henkaku.suprx
*NPUH90046
vs0:sys/external/libpgf.suprx
ux0:Pspemu/adrenaline/adrenaline.suprx

This is my config.txt
I think my kernel is NPXS10031 and Title Id already the same when I re-install adrenaline with easyinstaller. I saw your tutorial about changing config but I am little bit off. Some text already there. Please help...
Thanks

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
That should be the correct title ID...

Then honestly I have no idea. Maybe check and make sure the adrenaline plugin is where it's supposed to be and not named something different?

You might just have to try another base game to install, grab the PixelJunk Demo pkg. I was able to install it just fine myself using that, so it should work there.

yuliusde

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
That should be the correct title ID...

Then honestly I have no idea. Maybe check and make sure the adrenaline plugin is where it's supposed to be and not named something different?

You might just have to try another base game to install, grab the PixelJunk Demo pkg. I was able to install it just fine myself using that, so it should work there.

Can I use the pixel junk demo pkg with NPXS10031?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: It's a kid's vitamin now!