Homebrew Waithax/Slowhax implementation released by Mrrraou

Alex658

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Will I be able to use the FBI to download 1 of the 4 exploitable dsiwaregames then use the waithax file injector and be able to downgrade or does the dsiware game have to be legitmate and bought off the eshop

It has to be legitimate, no other way.
If you could use FBI to install them, then you wouldn't need to do the dsiwarehax at all.

DarkSabe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It has to be legitimate, no other way.
If you could use FBI to install them, then you wouldn't need to do the dsiwarehax at all.
So If I download one of the 4 exploitable games via FBI (.cia) will I be able to transfer the hack .sav file into the .cia game(1 of the 4) using FBI?

Alex658

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
So If I download one of the 4 exploitable games via FBI (.cia) will I be able to transfer the hack .sav file into the .cia game(1 of the 4) using FBI?

What would be the purpose of that? To do a system transfer?
If so, that will not work.
You can only system transfer legit games.

DarkRioru

reach for the stars
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
Will I be able to use the FBI to download 1 of the 4 exploitable dsiwaregames then use the waithax file injector and be able to downgrade or does the dsiware game have to be legitmate and bought off the eshop
only legit cia's can be installed and there are no "legit dsi ware titles"

Alex658

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia

KevinX8

Proud user of The Dark Theme
Trophies
XP
Country
This, basically @DarkSabe.
The newer FBI lets you install legit cias only. and there are no DSiware titles that came preinstalled in a console to be dumped.

Here you have a list of the stuff you can currently install:
http://gbatemp.net/threads/installing-legit-cias-with-slowhax-list-of-cia-ids-in-post.453171/
No its not a fault of fbi, in order to install non legit Cia's signature patches are REQUIRED so you can only do this on an emunand or cfw, fbi in no way blocks you from installing them

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Alex658

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
No its not a fault of fbi, in order to install non legit Cia's signature patches are REQUIRED so you can only do this on an emunand or cfw, fbi in no way blocks you from installing them

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Except, IIRC FBI fails to install them because it doesn't get the required services(?)

KevinX8

Proud user of The Dark Theme
Trophies
XP
Country
Except, IIRC FBI fails to install them because it doesn't get the required services(?)
no fbi can install unlegit cia's just fine(haven't tried this in a while might not be the case on 11.0/1 but not because of missing service, there is no service to install fake signed cias lol), just that if you manage to even make them appear on your home screen they will not run and if you attempt to run them they will be immediately removed, even if you direct launch them with fbi all you will get is a crash since unsigned code/titles cannot be run without cfw

Last edited by KevinX8,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, fine i guess