Hacking WAD Creator v1.0

EGOvoruhk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gitkua said:
what's wrong with the current wad manager?

Nothing. I just wouldn't mind seeing some improvements. Like official SDHC support, folder browsing, covers (a la SDUSB Loader), etc. Maybe he could combine the code of WAD Manager and WAD Creator

Wiisel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hamtotem said:
Exxtreme said:
So is it possible to just extract the homebrew channel to a wad, and install it on a 4.0 wii through the new Sd card functions, and thereby play copy games?
no, cause you need a way to open wad manager, which generally means through hbc. all this does is make it easier to make wads (i think)

correct after deleting hbc on a 4.0 wii i had to use a gecko os channel to boot a wadmanger disc to install hbc, without a channel theres no way to install on 4.0.
i had hbc beta 8 on sd when copying that back to wii it fails to boot with sd inserted and the updater nags

If you install hbc by wad it gives the middle finger if you install it with another id and have a legit installed version the pointer remains normal
also a wad installed version breaks the updater also network connection can become buggy

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EGOvoruhk said:
gitkua said:
what's wrong with the current wad manager?
Nothing. I just wouldn't mind seeing some improvements. Like official SDHC support, folder browsing, covers (a la SDUSB Loader), etc. Maybe he could combine the code of WAD Manager and WAD Creator
Yeah... I would LOVE to see a new WADManager, with some improvements! The current one (v1.3), is VERY picky, when it comes to SDHC and USB devices!

TiMeBoMb
yay.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: With other peoples couches