Hacking Feedback Homebrew Homebrew app [vWii] USB Loader GX UI Glitch when installing Priiloader. Any fixes yet?

KirbyBot

Kirby but robot I guess?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
So, since I installed Priiloader on my vWii to be able to use WiiLink, the UI on the channels part of USB Loader GX broke completely, so I reinstalled the loader and nothing happened. I searched and found out this was a problem that happened to everyone that installed Priiloader (some threads I found were Problem with USB Loader GX in vwii and USB Loader GX). Most of them appear to be from 2023, so in the meanwhile, did anyone find a fix yet?

Attachments

• 20240428_101535.jpg
    20240428_101535.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 14
  • 20240428_101621.jpg
    20240428_101621.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 18

4d1xlaan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they said back in october that they had this fixed internally and will be included in next release. of course, no commit available anywhere so you could make your own build, and who knows if they'll ever even make a new release.

you're better off changing the ui to use a different display mode, and change the game preview screen to spinning disk. I put mine in list mode, with spinning disk preview screen. you can download the 3D cover art + the disc art and it doesnt look too bad that way.

Reactions: KirbyBot

KirbyBot

Kirby but robot I guess?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
they said back in october that they had this fixed internally and will be included in next release. of course, no commit available anywhere so you could make your own build, and who knows if they'll ever even make a new release.

you're better off changing the ui to use a different display mode, and change the game preview screen to spinning disk. I put mine in list mode, with spinning disk preview screen. you can download the 3D cover art + the disc art and it doesnt look too bad that way.
Ok, thx for replying! :D

Zeox-gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So, since I installed Priiloader on my vWii to be able to use WiiLink, the UI on the channels part of USB Loader GX broke completely, so I reinstalled the loader and nothing happened. I searched and found out this was a problem that happened to everyone that installed Priiloader (some threads I found were Problem with USB Loader GX in vwii and USB Loader GX). Most of them appear to be from 2023, so in the meanwhile, did anyone find a fix yet?
this problem is corrupted files config usb loader gx, delete all config of the usloader gx only and try boot again work to fix this
remebember your sd carte recomendation to use Fat32 with 32k or for better 64k size allocation

Reactions: KirbyBot

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Now she knows a tenth percent of what I go through when you send me pms
    +3
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    My links could be wild life in nature or wild life in unnatural circumstances lol
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Your links are the Ukraine Russia war
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biden signed a income contract just so you can keep sending me the mutated things that you do
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That just look right with food coloring liquid running down it
    +1
    Muhahahaha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, Blue omelette
    +1
    Lol Ken will never eat an omelette again lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Actually ihops omlettes still hit haven't had one in forever
    The steak one is amazing
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Damn near $20 so fuck them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I second that, they are good. I always get the steak and add mushrooms to it also. But yea been awhile since had myself. I used to go there every morn for coffee and breakfast, meet with my work crew, but we all stop going, too expensive.
    +1
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    I'm scarred for life.
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    See you guys, I'll get lost for another month. Maybe the rest of the year.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    See you tomorrow
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Peace. Take care, no more searching tonight. You gonna have nightmares.
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    See you tomorrow.
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    did she just vomit on the chat before leaving
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    why are girls doing this nowadays? is this some weird way of showing dominance?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, I put her outside though, then cleaned it up.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ah yes the unique power of girls vomiting on you
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ah yes the unique power of girls vomiting on you