Problem with USB Loader GX and some games in vWii

PandFurr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I have Priiloader in vWii and I use USB Loader GX, and I don't know why some games don't return to Homebrew,loader or the Wii Menu

Any one know a fix for this?

CyberR01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have Priiloader in vWii and I use USB Loader GX, and I don't know why some games don't return to Homebrew,loader or the Wii Menu

Any one know a fix for this?
Hi there, are you still having this issue?

I recently modded my Wii U/vWii and noticed this after installing Priiloader. The banners for games were broken in USB Loader GX. Also, games like Super Smash Bros Brawl and Black Ops 1 would take me to a black screen when going home. It wouldn’t happen for every game though, just some. I’d have to unplug the console to fix it

It almost seems like it’s an issue with Priiloader. I know the first issue with the banners as it’s been confirmed here in a post

I ended up using Decaffeinator on aggressive mode to clean my vWii. I don’t know if there is an easier fix but it seems to remove Priiloader by doing that. However, you will lose saves and other things if you do an aggressive so backup anything important (including your SLCCMPT and OTP if you haven’t yet)

Use the Wii U hacks guide site though for more info on Decaffeinator

Reactions: PandFurr

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto