Vita 1000 has Hall Effect joysticks

PercyRS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
oh wow, good to know.

it really is a crazy good console when it comes to controls. the dpad and face buttons are amazing too, the only thing missing is better L+R buttons and LR23 but aside from that I've always loved how every control feels on it

Deleted member 42501

OP
Trophies
XP
Agree with that, easily the best dpad ever and its all so well designed and premium.

Was surprised to see they use Hall Effect back then though. Just shows how they were all about quality with the 1000 with no cost cutting anywhere.

zfreeman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by zfreeman,

Deleted member 42501

OP
Trophies
XP
One tip to make them last a long time is not to throw your Vita around. That can apparently cause the magnets some issues with alignment. Apart from that they're good to go.

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
I was not aware about it, but I have my vita since launch day and never really stopped using it. It is sturdy, nothing on my vita is broken, it is not looking aged despite the heavy use. Really well build console.

My cousin's vita from the same era has some discoloration on the silver frame, but still is in a good shape too.

It's funny, back on the day, I remember people were saying: that delicious screen will have ghosting after some years. Never happened.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Poor and jaundiced is he!