Gaming VC question and title ticket

Zerok1ller

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, Few question to the smart people of GBATEMP!

1) can installing a bad .cia VC format converted brick my 3ds?
2) do we have infinite amount of title ticket? because I have deleted at least 10 title ticket but not sure what that do lol ( deleted because I also deleted the game with it )
3) Some games can't be converted? I am looking for Secret of Mana for SNES but cant find it nowhere =\
4) Anyway to use cheats on them?
5) Will I need N3DS to play SNES .cia games?
6) with O3DS can I play gba/gbc games fine?

Again, Thanks for the answers, really appreciate it

bahamut920

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1) Installing corrupted CIA files can softbrick your 3DS. If you have a9lh or hardmod, you can't permabrick though.
2) The Home menu is limited to 300 icons, after which it will hide old icons, but no hard limit to installed titles/tickets AFAIK.
3) Some games use special hardware that would be tricky/impossible to emulate in the VC emulator. Some may just have been bypassed, though. It happens. AFAIK, SoM should be fine.
4) Dunno; I think NTR plugins *should* work, though; you'd just have to make one.
5) New 3DS is necessary for SNES VC. And homebrew emulators turtle on old 3DS.
6) o3DS plays GB(C) VC just fine, GBA VC isn't locked out, but also isn't perfect.

Reactions: Zerok1ller

Zerok1ller

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1) Installing corrupted CIA files can softbrick your 3DS. If you have a9lh or hardmod, you can't permabrick though.
2) The Home menu is limited to 300 icons, after which it will hide old icons, but no hard limit to installed titles/tickets AFAIK.
3) Some games use special hardware that would be tricky/impossible to emulate in the VC emulator. Some may just have been bypassed, though. It happens. AFAIK, SoM should be fine.
4) Dunno; I think NTR plugins *should* work, though; you'd just have to make one.
5) New 3DS is necessary for SNES VC. And homebrew emulators turtle on old 3DS.
6) o3DS plays GB(C) VC just fine, GBA VC isn't locked out, but also isn't perfect.

cool thanks man, I guess will have to get a N3DS and see about the NTR plugins

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Sounds good actually.