Sebokie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,
I'd like to be able to dump games on my own. So I'd like to know if one of you is using this tool and with which flashcart. I have tried using EZ4 to load the dumper but when i choose nds dump it looks like it enters gba dump. So I'm wondering if there's one of you who uses this tool with EZ 2 or 3 or another flashcart.
Thanks.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
To my knowledge there is no working DS rom dumper with any EZ equipment at this time, cory1492 was working on one but ran into a wall.

Sebokie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Actually, i'd only like to boot the dumper.nds.gba from the ez4 and then swap it with the gbamp, what i wonder is if someone managed to dump using that way.

juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
I'll try that later...
happy.gif

Flyfishing

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Actually, i'd only like to boot the dumper.nds.gba from the ez4 and then swap it with the gbamp, what i wonder is if someone managed to dump using that way.
I would imagine that would work. I've dumped a game with a combination of a SC CF and a GBA MP (CF). The only possible problem I see would be that when you boot dumper.nds.gba it looks for CF memory...I don't think it does, but it's possible.

corbs132

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not really, when you remove a slot 1 card from the ds when its in the g6 phat's menu, does it freeze? not for me. You can probably do a swap job of some sort, or run the dumper on a slot 1 to rite to a gba. wishful thinking...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: No prob and btw, welcome to gbatemp! :grog: