Hacking Use IOS247 for Backuplauncher 0.3

nicksasa

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
do you have enoug free space on your sd card or on your wii memory?

Posts merged

ebdynasty said:
I already have the 0000... etc folder
I installed dvdx then the new cios, after doing so I made a new folder in apps and put the other .dol file inside, didnt show up
name the backuplauncher.dol to boot.dol

yafeee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks it's cool
smile.gif

But does it work for Waninkoko Backup Loader ?

ebdynasty

Trophies
XP
Country
Renamed to boot.dol but now when I click, it goes to a black screen. I have the 0000 folder that came with the original exe that I extracted, what do I do with that

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
To install the 0.3 cios i really recommend the offline way. Just copy 000[...]1 folder to the root of your sd card and run the installer.

@ebdynasty
Where exactly goes what to a black screen? Did you copy the 000[...]1 folder to the root of your sd card? Do you have for cios_installer and backuplauncher folders in /apps/ and the files boot.dol, meta.xml and icon.png?

@mueueps
I just installed cios_fix.wad (from ppc_gba) with the wadmanager and then installed DVDx to IOS249(advanced install). This works great for me. I think it doesn't matter in which order you install IOS249 and IOS247 since it's the purpose of the IOS247 to be independent.

acesniper

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Some correct me if I am wrong.

I already have backup launcher 0.3 installed so I just have to install this new cios and also put the 0.3 ios 247 backup loader in my sd card. This new version isn't a combination of 249 and 247?

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@ebdynasty
Did you use the correct cios_fix.wad? I'm not sure if there maybe is a version around for 0.3. Which loader do you use? If you use the old 0.1 from Wiigator, you may have to set the hooktype to GC.
And stupid question: You use a decrypted iso which works for you in the 0.3 loader and is confirmed to load in the 0.1 loader too?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/sQK1btk8ZUs?si=Z4p2kuM_7fXV7_Ps