XP
Country

mueueps

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'm getting an error when i do the cios247 .....net connecct failed...or something like this...just reinstall the ios 249 but still don't works...

net connect failed: -26

error making http request

failed to allocate tempbuffer for encrypted content, size was bla37487bla

any ideas?

nicksasa

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
mueueps said:
I'm getting an error when i do the cios247 .....net connecct failed...or something like this...just reinstall the ios 249 but still don't works...
you must have wifi ednabled because the cios installer downloads some files from nintendo and with me it works fine

mueueps

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
nicksasa said:
mueueps said:
you must have wifi ednabled because the cios installer downloads some files from nintendo and with me it works fine

same with enabled wifi....

Hideki-kun

Trophies
Website
techno-bite.com
XP
Country
ebdynasty said:
Still not working, I give up
Very odd, works for me... Can you post your file structure?
BTW, just do an offline install with the IOS36 files on your SD card. They're in djtaz's zip. Copy the folder 00000001 into the root of your SD card.

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Why don't you make an offline install with the 00000001 folder in the root of your sd card with all the files which the installer downloads? I prefer this way, because nintendo does not get to know your ip address.

mueueps

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
WiiPower said:
Why don't you make an offline install with the 00000001 folder in the root of your sd card with all the files which the installer downloads? I prefer this way, because nintendo does not get to know your ip address.

well wich 000000001 folder are you speaking off?

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
question? ok i have done wiigators cios fix install..I use the current loader and ONLY have the new IOS that comes default with wiigators 0.3 and his fix installed (cleaned up with anytitle deleter before i installed wiigaotors loader just to be sure my wii is setup proper) ..3.3U console using the Version 8 NOT 9 of the homebrew channel..

When i run the cios installer ios 247 (online so it gets the files for you like i always do) I got this message..

Downloading IOS36 meta data:
From internet:
initializing network.DONE!
Net connect failed: -26

error makiing Http request

Failed to allocate temp buffer for encrypted content,size was:2148324600

now i checked to make sure i was online with the opera browser AND further more have updated using the ONLINE method twice this week with wiigators initial release the first time....then again when he posted "Cios install retry fix" both worked like a charm? so i wonder now...(being i have the wad can i use waninkoko's Cios installer to do this without the online like i did for the leaked loader? or do you have to do it online? because i tried to run the installer in the package 4 times with no luck yet i can get online to play mario kart or the opera browser with no problems Using a direct ethernet connect BTW not wifi so its a strong connect...hope some of this info helps
smile.gif

just curios also did you do yours manuelly or via network? because i wonder if nintendo is able to BLOCK the IP of a user who does this after the first time...been wondering if that wouldnt be the case soon anyway (when nintendo gets hip we may HAVE to do things manually
frown.gif
)

ebdynasty

Trophies
XP
Country
I already have the 0000... etc folder
I installed dvdx then the new cios, after doing so I made a new folder in apps and put the other .dol file inside, didnt show up

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mueueps said:
WiiPower said:

well wich 000000001 folder are you speaking off?

its in the backuploader zip in ym signature below ...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: no, cod sucks +1