marinos35

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
giantpune said:
BlindDude said:
was flip X explained somewhere?
I got complaints that when you press left/right in the spinning disc screen, the wrong game came up and it didn't feel natural. This is one of those things that nobody will agree on, so I just made an option. Flip X inverts the behavior of the x axis for this prompt. There are actually 4 possibilities for pressing left and 4 for right.
prompt window slides left and the next game comes up.
prompt window slides left and the previous game comes up.
prompt window slides right and the next game comes up.
prompt window slides right and the previous game comes up.
I didn't cover them all, but this should be enough.

If it was my request ( http://code.google.com/p/usbloader-gui/issues/detail?id=172 )
what I wanted was when pressing right/+/>
prompt window slides left and the next game comes up. (the same way Wii menu does when changing pages)

the default now is
prompt window slides right and the next game comes up.

OuahOuah

Trophies
Website
www.ouahouah.eu
XP
Country
France
ChiboSempai said:
someone get the source code from gecko os 1.9 somehow and implement their method to loading codes into this because gecko os 1.9 can bypass the 256 line limit that ocarina can not

Never.
The new creator said : sources were used to create a warez loader, so I will not release sources for the new gecko os (even if gecko os is illegal
tongue.gif
).
Go ask him the source code for only the ocarina part maybe but don't tell him it is to launch game in a loader...

Moose13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, thanks for all the hard work on this awesome project.

I have one problem with the loader. When scrolling through the games, sometimes the text in the game list gets bunched up. Is this a known bug?

I'm running 4.0u, recently upraded from 3.2, also using ios36 rev10.

BlindDude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only time I have noticed anything wrong with the game list recently is because of the game name is too long.. Try to shorten it by unlocking the loader with ab121b then click on the name of the game and the disk screen will open,, then at the top if you click on the game name, you can edit it.

zouille83

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello
I'have a probleme
This morning , I try the game X-men and the game freeze many times during 2 or 3 seconds and I hear my HD starting and after the game is ok , I can continue . This probleme repeate every 2 minutes during 2 or 3 seconds but only with this game : somebody have an idea ?

Thank

kamakaze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys,

Does anyone know the rgb color codes I can use for the following theme settings?

info_color = r, g, b (r, g, b is the rgb color code. This is the color of the information text, such as the hdd info)

Thanks.

richie178

Trophies
XP
Country
hey got code dump on revision293, when i tryed to install a game for the first time. btw on 3.2E with cIOS36 rev10 installed. Hope this helps

810ee40c --> 80a17a88 --> 80a0443c --> 80ab2dfo --> 80ab2d8c

Shinigami Kiba

Trophies
XP
Country
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
Me and my friend were just messing with the latest version, 293 and it seems Link's Crossbow Training doesn't work, he tried it with and without autopatch and everything, I THINK I have the NTSC version installed, I don't really care about this game or plan on playing it like ever lol but I thought I'd post about it not working.

Everything else with the new loader works flawlessly for now for me

dimok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
richie178 said:
hey got code dump on revision293, when i tryed to install a game for the first time. btw on 3.2E with cIOS36 rev10 installed. Hope this helps

810ee40c --> 80a17a88 --> 80a0443c --> 80ab2dfo --> 80ab2d8c

I have these issues too on the dol. If i use the elf it installs normal. I am not sure why its so, i guess the elf is more stable. You can try that if you want.

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just a little suggestion:

It would be really nice to have maybe something like a tap in the games-browser for nine favourites. Just like a little shortcut, without scrolling
wink.gif

This shouldn`t be something to give priority but it would be a nice little addition to a already nearly perfect the loader.

I would have made channels for my favourite games on the main-Wii-menu but many of them are u- or j-ntsc, which would need video-patches...

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this has been asked before, but I can't seem to find the answer.

When compiling, I keep getting the following warnings. I've run the devkitPro update utility, and it finds no updates.

Code:
c:/usbloader-gui/source/libwbfs/libwbfs.c: In function 'wbfs_ren_disc':
c:/usbloader-gui/source/libwbfs/libwbfs.c:520: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of 'strncpy' differ in signedness
c:/usbloader-gui/source/libwbfs/libwbfs.c:520: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of 'strncpy' differ in signedness
c:/usbloader-gui/source/libwbfs/libwbfs.c: In function 'wbfs_estimate_disc':
c:/usbloader-gui/source/libwbfs/libwbfs.c:567: warning: unused variable 'disc_info_sz_lba'

Any ideas?

biggrin.gif

thc42O

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
they do not have the required bandwidth to support this many users. iso a new forum.

My MMO trading forum i use has 1k + users on at all times and is faster then google. so i dunno they need to get their act together

sico_pata

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I would prefer to choose a game in the list with "up and down" in my wiimote
It seems that with the cursor in the screen I can't control very well with wiimote cross

With left and right i can AvPag and RePag, but then I must use cursor in the screen

Could it be improved?

Edit: I see that if I put cursor out of list I could control with up and down very well

Can I control this Loader with GuitarHero mote?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @BakerMan - you can still "own" digital media, arguably easier and better than physical since you can make copies and backups, as much as you like.

The issue is DRM
  • cearp @ cearp:
    You can buy drm free games / music / ebooks, and if you keep backups of your data (like documents and family photos etc), then you shouldn't lose the game. but with a disk, your toddler could put it in the toaster and there goes your $60

:rofl2:
  • cearp @ cearp:
    still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm
    cearp @ cearp: still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm