Hacking USB Loader Gx just wont work!

chris wetherell

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I asked the wrong guy, but yeah I will definitely do that. I have a hard drive im gonna use

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

WOOOOOW

I have a Lexar 32GB USB drive that I've been trying to get to work on my Wii for over a year. I'm using USB Loader GX 3.0 and WiiFlow and installed 700 WADs on it, and it's never worked. Every single game comes up as "the system is corrupted" junk.

And NOW someone finally tells me there's a LIST of USB drives that are known to work, and mine isn't on there. I can't believe all my headaches could be caused by the wrong damn USB drive...UGH!
Have YOU bought a new one yet? Did it work?
Asked the wrong guy before

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

By the way, does anyone know if you can use a action replay iso without anything getting corrupt?

chris wetherell

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you talking about flash drives? Stop trying to find one that works and get an HDD that's listed as compatible in the wiki.
Ok so I got wii games to load up but there's still no gamecube games, I have the main gamecube path set on the correct folder
Any suggestions?

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so I got wii games to load up but there's still no gamecube games, I have the main gamecube path set on the correct folder
Any suggestions?

Make sure the games are as "/games/game name [titleid]/game.iso" and that the filter is turned on. (icon that looks like channel and cartridge)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...