Hacking USB Loader Gx just wont work!

chris wetherell

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive tried many things but nothing seems to work with the usb loader gx, it will not read my flash drive at all.
If I go into custom paths it only shows the sd card and doesnt give me any more options.

Im able to play gamecube games with nintendont but I want usb loader for ocarina.

Please help!

Let me know if im to vague.

Reactions: MegAmi24

Davidosky99

Eevee :3
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country
Ive tried many things but nothing seems to work with the usb loader gx, it will not read my flash drive at all.
If I go into custom paths it only shows the sd card and doesnt give me any more options.

Im able to play gamecube games with nintendont but I want usb loader for ocarina.

Please help!

Let me know if im to vague.
Are the games in wbfs format in a wbfs folder?

chris wetherell

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only reason I want USb Loader Gx is for Ocarina cheats, if there is another loader that works good with gamecube and cheats then i'll use that. Just which ones?

CloudvsRoy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I couldn't find info about your USB drive here: http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/USB_Devices_Compatibility_List

If that's a new USB drive, I would change it for another that's in that list.

Otherwise, it's probably incompatible.

WOOOOOW

I have a Lexar 32GB USB drive that I've been trying to get to work on my Wii for over a year. I'm using USB Loader GX 3.0 and WiiFlow and installed 700 WADs on it, and it's never worked. Every single game comes up as "the system is corrupted" junk.

And NOW someone finally tells me there's a LIST of USB drives that are known to work, and mine isn't on there. I can't believe all my headaches could be caused by the wrong damn USB drive...UGH!

petethepug

PUG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WOOOOOW

I have a Lexar 32GB USB drive that I've been trying to get to work on my Wii for over a year. I'm using USB Loader GX 3.0 and WiiFlow and installed 700 WADs on it, and it's never worked. Every single game comes up as "the system is corrupted" junk.

And NOW someone finally tells me there's a LIST of USB drives that are known to work, and mine isn't on there. I can't believe all my headaches could be caused by the wrong damn USB drive...UGH!
I'm sorry to ask but why post on a thread with unreleavent information?

CloudvsRoy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry to ask but why post on a thread with unreleavent information?

I said thanks to the guy because I was having the same problem as the OP and the solution he gave the OP will probably work for me too. Why do you post on this thread offering no information whatsoever? All you're doing is criticizing my post for no reason.

I can't believe I'm already getting bullied by some jerk. Just joined an hour ago and have only posted once. Thanks a lot buddy.

Ev1lbl0w

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
WOOOOOW

It happenned the same thing to me!! Except that I'm using a 16GB Lexar USB drive! And then I bought another one, which was on the list: it's so good... Until this moment it never failed to boot Wii/GC games.

help
my usb loader gx wont show my games any more
what do i di

Hello, I have a button, but it stopped working can u guys help mi fix?

Are you expecting us to "magically" solve your problem when you don't give any info?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
    AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78: Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit...