Gaming US/UM Help Thread

lior_revivo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Somebody wanna tell me what I can do with the Rockruff on route 1? I keep playing with it but I assume I can get it in my party

you can only play with it. nothing more.

about necrozma:
after you defeat him once you need to warp with solgaleo to the world where he is...and defeat him again (another form)
i am just got there and i am stuck because i have mimkyo lvl 47 against necrosma lvl 60....

trsoares

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Wait.... The game "is out"? I thought the release date was 11/17 Or we are talking about pirated game?

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
So...anyone found where the Mimkyu Z-Crystal is yet? Want to use that move when fighting Team Rainbow Rocket. I suppose I could PKHeX it in, but I want to get it legit through the story line if possible. :P

Festival Plaza actually has a little bit of relevence given what they've done with it regarding the Team Rainbow Rocket story line. Too bad it's a pain to deal with when organizing battles/FFAs. :(

Also note, Tapu Coco encounter doesn't occur during the credits and will be encountered later whenever you want. So that will save some time for those softresetting for a good one. :P

Don't expect to be able to capture Necrazma until semi-post game. You will encounter him for the last time during the trip through victory road. (yep, they brought that back, so getting to the elite 4 isn't as simple as it was in S/M)

After you have completed all the trials/obtained Necrazma (don't recall exactly what the timing on when she appears) go back to the bridge where you first met Cosmog and Lellie. She and Nebby in it's fully evolved state will appear. She will tell you Nebby is ready to join you and you can battle and capture Nebby. At that point you can fuse Nebby with Necrozma whenever you want. Though I think you can't obtain Nebby before Necrozma, so complete victory road/mountain and get him. :P

He appears to retain the IV/EVs of Necrazma when you merge Nebby with Necrazma. ALso the "true" form works like a mega evo. You can't use his zmove unless you fuse him with Solgaleo/Lunala and after you have done the Ultra Burst sequence. So minimum can't use his Z-Move till the second turn of the battle.

Though one tip. .... If you want anything that resembles a challenge when going through the Elite 4, don't use true form Necrazma. That mon sh***ts all over the Elite 4. He even comes with all the moves you will pretty much need and I've only ran into like one or 2 mons I needed to switch out due to the few mons Elite4 had that could resist his moves well enough.

Jesus that mon is OP. I serously think this mon would destroy Arceus in a 1v1 lol. This thing would be lucky not to end up in the super banned category along side mega-rayquaza. :P

Last edited by Apache Thunder,
Reactions: RustInPeace

Deleted member 373223

Pink = Best colour
Trophies
XP
Jesus that mon is OP. I serously think this mon would destroy Arceus in a 1v1 lol. This thing would be lucky not to end up in the super banned category along side mega-rayquaza.
It is not banned in the battle tree.
Though one tip. .... If you want anything that resembles a challenge when going through the Elite 4, don't use true form Necrazma. That mon sh***ts all over the Elite 4. He even comes with all the moves you will pretty much need and I've only ran into like one or 2 mons I needed to switch out due to the few mons Elite4 had that could resist his moves well enough.
And if you want anything resembling a challange don't get a team with moves and typing that makes it so you have a super effective move against almost every type like me: Rowlet, Zororak, Flareon, Noivern, Hariyama, Mimikyu

Deleted member 373223

Pink = Best colour
Trophies
XP
After you have completed all the trials/obtained Necrazma (don't recall exactly what the timing on when she appears) go back to the bridge where you first met Cosmog and Lellie. She and Nebby in it's fully evolved state will appear. She will tell you Nebby is ready to join you and you can battle and capture Nebby. At that point you can fuse Nebby with Necrozma whenever you want. Though I think you can't obtain Nebby before Necrozma, so complete victory road/mountain and get him.
done the last grand trial but i still don't know where to get the cover legendary

soprano1

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Anyone knows if Apricorn balls are buyable in this one, or do we need to use pkhex to get more than one again?

Apache Thunder

Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Just found the Mimkyu-Z. Just return to where you battled Totem Mimkyu! Run around until a Mimikyu starts stalking you. :D You will go through a series of Prompts. Choose Mimkyu where it's available as on option. Also don't choose to look under cloth option. Didn't choose that myself, but that was the obvious wrong answer. Given that the dex entry for Mimikyu and the anime pretty much tell you that's a really bad idea. :P

Eventually Mimikyu will bring you to the secret backroom where you battled Totem Mimikyu before. A Pikachu and Mimikyu will appear. Talk to the Mimikyu, not the Pikachu. Then he drops the z-crystal for you. ;)

I think this even may not happen till after your Champion though? Or maybe it happens after you finish the trials. Maybe it happens after you obtain Totem Mimkyu after getting 80 stickers. (That doesn't seem doable until after you reach the 4th island)

Apache Thunder

Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Here's the map location for Xerkitree's world:

upload_2017-11-12_21-36-50.png

I vote we start a thread that contains all the map id/position locations for all the major Ultra Space locations. The Ultra Space ride ... can get old quick and I imagine I'd want to just teleport to the major ones to save on time. :P

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ok update, if you get Xerkitree/other UB, save after leaving, then use the above cooridents to spawn back again, Xerkitree/other UB will respawn! ;)

Just make sure you leave the ultraspace world before leaving since obviously not leaving would have no effect (as that would be just reloading from the same location like normal)

Though noticed skydome using wrong textures when I teleported to this world in this manner....Interesting.

EDIT: Skydome returns to the correct one once you finish the re-battle of the target UB.

EDIT2: Location for the Rock/Poison UB. (the one you first meet in the story line of both games)

Map: 244
X: 1676.49600
Z: 7054.34100
Y: 0.00000
Rotation: 0.00000

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0