Gaming US/UM Help Thread

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Though one tip. .... If you want anything that resembles a challenge when going through the Elite 4, don't use true form Necrazma. That mon sh***ts all over the Elite 4. He even comes with all the moves you will pretty much need and I've only ran into like one or 2 mons I needed to switch out due to the few mons Elite4 had that could resist his moves well enough.

Jesus that mon is OP. I serously think this mon would destroy Arceus in a 1v1 lol. This thing would be lucky not to end up in the super banned category along side mega-rayquaza. :P

So who would win between Ultra Necrozma and Mega Rayquaza? Rayquaza's my all-time favorite pokemon and I loved how it usurped Arceus. If I'm not mistaken, U-Necrozma's ability powers up its Super-Effective moves while Mega-Ray's Delta Stream lowers moves' powers with type advantages over Flying-type. I noticed too that sometimes the craziest and biggest (in size) looking pokemon indicate how powerful they are. Mega Ray and Arceus, Primal Groudon, but then Hoopa-Unbound looked scary and over the top, but it's deceptive because it doesn't measure up to those aforementioned mons at all. So when I see U-Necrozma, I think it's instant Ubers tier, close to Arceus level. That appearance also works with smaller mons, when I see Zeroara I just think Shiny Lucario and Zoroark (seriously those two names are too similar) had sex and shat out that. Pure Electric Mythical? That sounds like hearsay but there it is. It's nerdy to guess its tier placement, but yeah, OU all the way.

I like these USUM discussions, I get all nerdy over Pokemon, most fun I've had in this forum in a long time.

rusyaas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Does pk3ds already support changing trainer gender? If not, can anyone share their female MC save file? Thanks

arielrahamim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
I literally one shot it.
Some Tips:
LEVEL UP YOUR POKEMON
STOCK UP ON REVIVES AND POTIONS
SAVE BEFORE BATTLE SO YOU CAN DO A SOFT RESET IF ALL YOUR POKEMON FAINT
i one shotted the first necrozma but the second one is lvl 60 and +1 in all the stats... and he either one shot my entire team or i just can't damage him...

Priw8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
i one shotted the first necrozma but the second one is lvl 60 and +1 in all the stats... and he either one shot my entire team or i just can't damage him...
Catch an inkay (can be found close to kukui's lab) and level level it up until it learns foul play and swagger. Get a focus sash (can be obtained on first route on poni island from trainer that you can battle after beating all other trainers there) and give it to inkay. Now go to necrozma (remember to save before battle), send out inkay and use swagger (it won't get insta-rekt thanks to focus sash). Now pray for RNG and hope that necrozma gets hit by confusion and use foul play to kill it with one hit (foul play uses target's attack stat, and swagger boosts necrozma's attack by 2 stages, not to mention that foul play is super effective)

I did that with lvl 51 malamar (evolution of inkay) but level doesn't matter since you use necrozma's stats anyway

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
So who would win between Ultra Necrozma and Mega Rayquaza? Rayquaza's my all-time favorite pokemon and I loved how it usurped Arceus. If I'm not mistaken, U-Necrozma's ability powers up its Super-Effective moves while Mega-Ray's Delta Stream lowers moves' powers with type advantages over Flying-type. I noticed too that sometimes the craziest and biggest (in size) looking pokemon indicate how powerful they are. Mega Ray and Arceus, Primal Groudon, but then Hoopa-Unbound looked scary and over the top, but it's deceptive because it doesn't measure up to those aforementioned mons at all. So when I see U-Necrozma, I think it's instant Ubers tier, close to Arceus level. That appearance also works with smaller mons, when I see Zeroara I just think Shiny Lucario and Zoroark (seriously those two names are too similar) had sex and shat out that. Pure Electric Mythical? That sounds like hearsay but there it is. It's nerdy to guess its tier placement, but yeah, OU all the way.

I like these USUM discussions, I get all nerdy over Pokemon, most fun I've had in this forum in a long time.
Zeraora in OU? That's quite a funny joke!:P 88/112/75/102/80/143 base stat spread and learns boosting moves like Hone Claws along with Drain Punch, Thunder/Fire Punch, Knock Off, Outrage, Superpower, Throat Chop, Snatch, etc. and has Volt Absorb for safe switch-ins. Let's also not forget that Plasma Fists turns all Normal moves to Electric, giving it HP recovery with Volt Absorb. If that's not Ubers, I don't know what is! If Zeraora is OU, then Greninja, Mega Salamence and regular/mega Blaziken should be Ubers either... As for Ultra-Necrozma, that's clearly AG, crazy high stats and seriously dangerous ability! We don't know how much of a damage boost exactly it gives, but with 97/167/97/167/97/129 stat spread, even a 20% boost will be insane if it's a full offensive set and don't forget it also gets what's possibly the best Z-move in the entire game, powerful enough to one-shot the regular Swords Dance Arceus 90% of the time!:P

Use a Rotom Boost and you will be at +1 too and with a Dark type mon it's a joke to beat:P

Last edited by ThoD,

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hven't found any legends in the ultra worm holes yet and only 1 ub how iam meant to find them
You go through the holes post-game and find them, simple as that. Clover wormholes are guaranteed legends while white ones are guaranteed UBs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.