ROM Hack (US) Pokemon Black 2 & White 2 Action Replay Codes

kayzerX

Trophies
XP
Country
Any COdes in Move/TM Modifier and No banned Pokemon in PWT..?
I also hav problem in Pokemon Modifier, the number of ultraball didnt match the level of the wild pokemon im goin to catch..a

KurokiKazeFFU

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-_-;; makes me wish i could access Cheats.GBAtemp.net right now so i could request more directly from the coders, and right now my top 3 code priorities are 1: Memory Link, 2: HM moves are Erasable, 3: anything else (which i probably don't need, like TM modifier.)

jajapendejo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a cheat code like "Experience share v2" that makes all pokemon gain normal Experience instead of doubling it like v2 does?
here is the code

Experience Share v1: (this one makes pokemon gain half of the exp is basically the normal exp share item effect, i want them to get normal exp)
521AEE90 D10228D8
121AEE92 000046C0
121AEEE4 000046C0
D2000000 00000000

Experience Share v2:(this is the same as the last one but they gain double exp)
521AEF84 42819903
121AEF88 000046C0
D2000000 00000000

any help? thanks

Dragonhero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-_-;; makes me wish i could access Cheats.GBAtemp.net right now so i could request more directly from the coders, and right now my top 3 code priorities are 1: Memory Link, 2: HM moves are Erasable, 3: anything else (which i probably don't need, like TM modifier.)

actually no u can't w/ that they closed the topic on cheat.gbatemp cuz ppl kept requesting stuff that was already requested and any attempt to start a new topic results in a.. i think 3 month ban (or was it 2 weeks i forget)

jmaddames

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
actually no u can't w/ that they closed the topic on cheat.gbatemp cuz ppl kept requesting stuff that was already requested and any attempt to start a new topic results in a.. i think 3 month ban (or was it 2 weeks i forget)

Does anyone know when they'll finish their codes or allow people to request again??

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
May you please add the following cheats?:
HP will never Decrease
PP will Never Decrease
Max Money
100% Capture Rate for a Pokemon
Catch Trainer's Pokemon.
Any Pokemon Has Ability to use All HM/TM.

VLinh

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ive seen a code for a previous pokemon game where it increases the amount of HP, attack, earned after learning, basically increasing the amount of stat points earned on each level. Is such code exist for this game?

Thanks

DiabloStorm

Anti-Semantic Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan

If the only reason you want memory link for is to catch N's pokemon, you can just take your own advice and use pokegen. Delete HMs in game with move deleter, why would anybody need a code? I can see why they closed down that site, they'll get people like you who register just to ask for dumb stuff.

jmaddames

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If the only reason you want memory link for is to catch N's pokemon, you can just take your own advice and use pokegen. Delete HMs in game with move deleter, why would anybody need a code? I can see why they closed down that site, they'll get people like you who register just to ask for dumb stuff.

Calm down, everyone is entitled to ask for a code. Stop being a dick and let people suggest codes. Some people don't trust or like or even have Pokegen so enough with it. This isn't a pokegen forum it is an Action Replay code forum. If you have pokegen that's great but stop telling people to use it.

prprince305

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive seen a code for a previous pokemon game where it increases the amount of HP, attack, earned after learning, basically increasing the amount of stat points earned on each level. Is such code exist for this game?

Thanks
check the database its there and on the net google before you ask here, a couple of pages back someone put a link to a codes page aswell (the one with red text)
and use the item exp. share ^_^

prprince305

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK Im gona request codes thats are not on google right off the bat (cough cough lazy people dont search) or can betaken care of by pokegen.

Requests:
PC anywhere code
Wild poke Male/female
Fly anywhere code
(lets you fly into/out of cave and into individual routes)

VLinh

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry for asking this again but I havent had any luck finding the code where it modifies the stats earned on level up, not IV's or EV's like I was looking for like when a pokemon levels up, instead of its HP, attack, speed going up by 2 or 3, the cheat/code will allow it to be a set number like 5 or larger. Wouldn't know the exact name its called but i tried on google, sorry prprince305 for posting again to see if this code does exist.

Thanks

shenran

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm looking for a code to call yancy/curtis anytime. i've forgotten how many times i've called him in black 2 so far, and finding the right place to call is hard. can some one make this code? and if possible a code that will change the first item in the pokemart shop to any other item so that way i don't mess up my bag list. i think the gba games had a code like this.

Zaltais

Trophies
XP
Country
does anyone know of a code that makes the game think the first pokémon in your party knows hm moves, to make it possible to cut down trees without having a pokémon that knows cut

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: yeah, i'm Anyone, that's just not my alias here