Naendow

Brick-Master
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey ^^

I've grabbed an old router and created a dedicated open WiFi to get my DSi online via Wiimmfi again. The internet signal comes from my actual router, which is configured to only accept connections to Wiimmfi, so no one can abuse this open WiFi.
However, I would also like to use my 3DS over this network, but I don't know what URLs the 3DS uses or how to find out. Also, I am unsure if Nintendo WFC only uses the domain nintendowifi.net or more. Does anyone know how I can find out?

Plazorn

GBAtemp’s Dragon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey ^^

I've grabbed an old router and created a dedicated open WiFi to get my DSi online via Wiimmfi again. The internet signal comes from my actual router, which is configured to only accept connections to Wiimmfi, so no one can abuse this open WiFi.
However, I would also like to use my 3DS over this network, but I don't know what URLs the 3DS uses or how to find out. Also, I am unsure if Nintendo WFC only uses the domain nintendowifi.net or more. Does anyone know how I can find out?
Can you not connect your 3DS to the internet? There are DNS servers out there to connect to the old Nintendo servers, a quick google search should find you one.

Naendow

Brick-Master
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I can connect to the internet. The point is that I'd also like to use DS games online on my 3DS. It would make things a bit easier to fully connect it to the open wifi in this case.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol