Suggestion Upvoting answers in Ask!

SirNapkin1334

Renound Aritst
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We should implement the ability to upvote or like answers in Ask!
Mods can mark answers as Best Answer, but we should be able to upvote it, to give the asker a sense of the best answer if a mod hasn’t seen it yet. Perhaps if an answer gets a certain amount of upvotes, it automatically becomes a Best answer.
To be honest, I’m surprised this hasn’t been implemented already.

Reactions: Dionicio3

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Just a note, mods don't choose the best answer, the person who asks the question does. I see no reason why we need some kind of ranking system like that if the person who asks the question is just going to choose the best answer that fixed their issue/answered their question.

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh. I wasn’t aware of that. But still, people should be able to give their thoughts.
What's stopping you from already doing that? I just checked the ask section for the first time and saw answers that weren't truly answers or were offtopic.

But yeah, I agree with Tom. The ask section isn't a discussion thread. If you have an answer that's different than one already posted (and aren't just trolling) then go ahead and submit it. If you agree with answers already submitted then you don't need to do anything else. People shouldn't need a "like" in order to be nice and answer peoples' questions.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/offbeat/twitch-streamer-places-24000-hit-on-youtuber-after-stellar...