Gaming Unusual Pokèmon Exchange...what if....

rewrewrew123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Fiji
Hi folks!
What could happens if I do the following steps?
Theorically, I have one Nintendo Ds with the original game and another one with a flashcard (with the cartridge game backup + the save from the original cartridge)

1. Catch a pokèmon on my flashcard
2. Exchange it with the original game
3. ???

Since the trainer is the same because it is actually the same cartridge although it can't be theorically possible having the same save in another physical game cartridge, what could happens ?

Brigand

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
The traded pokemon will be considered as the save file's own pokemon. There are three things that can determine one trainer from another: trainer name, trainer ID and secret ID. A secret ID is normally hidden, its use coming into play when the trainer name and trainer ID are identical, distinguishing one trainer from another. The odds of two players having the exact same name, trainer ID secret ID are extremely low, but are theoretically possible. Should this event occur, the pokemon traded will not be considered outsiders and will obey your every command. Therefore, if you made a direct copy of your save file, all three of these discriminating values would be the same and the game would treat it as though you literally traded pokemon with yourself, which you did.

TL;DR: The traded pokemon will obey you regardless of level :)

Last edited by Brigand,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Meta what's @Psionic Roshambo onlyfans password